Angelina Shoots Down Stork Rumors

12/14/2006 9:27 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jolie wants the world to know she's not pregnant, but it doesn't mean the Brangelina family is complete.

Though speculation has been swirling that Angelina Jolie has another gorgeous bun in the oven, the stunning actress joked with Diane Sawyer that if it were true, "I shouldn't have been drinking wine last night." She added, "No, we're not. I'm on the pill." Probably a little TMI, Angelina.

She adds that the globetrotting supercouple will probably adopt a third child before having a second biological one.

Jolie also gushed over Brad saying, "He's just a really great partner, a great man." Yeah, easy on the eyes too.

sam

Great lady love her. She's really someone to look up to. I wish they'd have 1/2 a dozen kids!

sam

Sound like she really loves Brad. I read her interview with Vogue. Certainly sets the record straight which is refreshing. She is truly an honest person. Hard to find these days in Hollyweird.

sam

To: A person of class. I care. And how are you doing today. ;->

Karmen

Ue...#15? Excactly WHO said Jolie has stopped running around embarrassing herself???. Still does it everytime she opens her mouth if only to giggle inappropriately if you ask me. And doesn't seem to be able to keep up with her stories at ALL. I heard BBT and several other menare rolling on the floor at Angie's recent claim she doesn't like public PDA. Even her brother raised an eyebrow at that one. LOL

sam

If you'd read the artical and not the edited version TMZ posted you'd know she talks about all three kids. So sorry but you're wrong.

Karmen

Your criteria for honesty doesn't sound like your standards are very high.
Just because she decided to "come clean" about falling for Brad on the MAMS set (previously denied by both Brad and Angie) doesn't mean she hasn't been living numerous lies.

sam

And just because you type "living numerous lies" doesn't make that true either. I don't how you guy can continue to make this stuff up. Whatever floats your boat. I was reading her actual words, not something some blogger invented. You should try it sometime, reality vs. fantasy my fellow blogger..

JolieIsFake

Oh please. This ignorant slu* just won't shut up and go away. She's like a really bad nightmare. Who cares anything about this idiot that prefers to sleep with attached men and women. She's unfit to be a mom.

sam

I love Angie and the kids. Good luck and Gods speed.

twinks!

#8 why would they parade her around they figure the less pictures of her the more money they will make on the next photo session! HEllo! she is a whore! Oh my gosh! she needs to be slapped! silly!

amy

To: Laci, why thank you for asking. Well, I am not famous so I don't have to worry about the papparazzi following me around and I don't have to worry about people leaving mean comments about me on TMZ. Wow, not being a star does have it's perks.

SICK IGNORANCE

Good luck to Brad, her and their Children. They look like they have it together. Jennifer is just not what Brad needs anymore. He loves children. Jennifer is to much into herself. He went where he would be happy. Good for him

Neutral

Ok guys lets cool down a bit…. I think there are so many team Aniston’s and team Jolie’s and neutrals
Well we are all entitled to our opinions and this is what I personally feel:
I used to like Jolie when she was the tomb raider and when she adopted Mad i thought she finally got something to focus on moving away from blood sucking and brother kissing. Yea instead of paying money to the US govt as tax she gives it to charity... and well that is helping the world by helping yourself styrategy... But sometimes I feel why the hell she is publicising it so much…. There is no need.

I adored Brad and Jen and I thought they were the golden couple. I was and am really sad by the abrupt end for their marriage and I can’t help myself but point fingers at Brangelina. I feel it was immoral to create all the fuss that was created and please be sensitive to fellow humans. Take some time to heal and then move on.

In the people magazine interview she says we were in the hotel room when Mad calls him "dad".... what are you doing with a married man in the hotel room? That is just wrong and disgusting... If mad goes to Cambodia and an ok looking local Combodian man who is friendly or even Mad's bodyguard and call him "dad" will you just be with him... talk sense lady

Brad lost his mind… I mean he lost his sensitivity… you can’t just love someone, be married for 4 yrs then not love them anymore and then get someone pregnant before your legally divorced. That was cheap. As for Ange I don’t feel she is a role model at all... I had nothing against you until you decided you needed sex and publicity and you got it through Brad by breaking up a marraige
Every relationship has its time and they must have given a fighting chance to sort things out... The way Jen was heartbroken showed how much she loved brad truly...

I am sure it is impossible to happen but I would like Brad and Jen back together and be the golden couple they used to be
And I love the idea of Angelina Jolie with Colin Farrell
Somehow I like the bad boy and bad girl image is perfect... they can satisfy each other

As for Aniston if he has moved on so should you… And get a guy to suit your personality. I knew Vince and Jen were doomed at their start…. there was no chemistry that we could see

Probably Daniel Craig, Their height matches as well. He won’t look like a giant next to her

Lyndsey

It's so funny how she has changed from some slumming whore to this great humanitarian. I'm all for helping people in other countries, but what about your own family? Do you stop talking to your dad altogether because you don't agree with something he said. I have tried to look at the postive side of all this but it comes down to one thing....she enjoys going after guys that are already attached. Look at Billy Bob, he was dating Laura Dern and she took him right out from under her. Obviously Brad must have been a little unhappy or he wouldn't have started doing this behind Jen's back but I remember looking at old pictures when they were doing that movie and thinking "something is going on then them just filiming a movie together." The pictures of him staring at her with his glasses on were just alarming. You could sense something was going on. I'm sure he was enamored of her because she is VERY different then Jen but in my mind Jen and Brad were the "Golden Couple" and always will be. I did like her with Vince but not nearly as much. As far as Angelina and Brad go, if they are so both into each other, do the families a favor and quit living out of wedlock. You're making these kids look like bastard children!!

deenappr

HEY Someone and Renee!!!! PLEASE, GET THE **** LOST! AND, PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR CHINNIFER BLOG! CAUSE THATS WHERE YOU TWO AND CHINNIFER LOVERS BELONG. Can't believe how JEALOUS all of you CHINNIFER FANS are of this living BEAUTY. Also, haven't you READ LATELY, THAT YOUR CHINNIFER HAS TOTALLY GONE CRAZY, AND HAS HAD TO CALL THE BP TO CRY TO HIM THAT SHE IS NOT OKAY (hint! hint! never was), AND COULD HE PLEASE COME OVER AND COMFORT HER. YEAH! YOU CHINNIFER LOVERS ARE JUST AS PSYCHO AND SCHIZOPHRENIC JUST LIKE YOUR CHINNIFER. ALL OF YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT NOBODY LIKES THE CHINNIFER, EXCEPT YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS! LMAO!! HA! HA! HA! Man, things have to pretty bad for the chinnifer, when even her RIVAL THE ELEGANT ANGELINA WOULDN'T MIND MEETING AND CONVERSING WITH HER, BECAUSE ANGELINA FEELS SOOOOO SORRY FOR HER. OH! BOO HOO HOO, JENNIFER! PLEASE KEEP YELLING AND CRYING OUT TO THE OCEAN, MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR HUNK OF A MAN MIGHT COME CRAWLING OUT!!! BIMBO CHINNIFER! I know that I don't feel sorry for you, NOT ONE DAMN BIT!!! YOU HAVE ALWAYS REAPED WHAT YOU HAVE SOWED! THERE'S ALOT OF TRUTH IN THAT, HONEY!!!!!