Katharine McPhee's Near Crotch Shot

12/15/2006 3:01 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

In her first album cover, the gorgeous American Idol runner-up is riding the coat-tails of the "Year of the Beaver," and transforming herself into a Flashdance-inspired temptress.
Katharine McPhee Album Cover
Unlike most of today's artists, who rarely produce a track alone, Katharine is giving us 100 percent McPhee; there are no collaborations. Distancing herself from her giggly American Idol image may be just what the highly-tressed songstress needs to make her career soar. It worked for Kelly Clarkson!

The sultry siren's album is set to drop January 30.

Deb

Oh, and TMZ, I think you meant her album is due to "flop" on Jauary 30th! It's O.K., we all make mistakes! LOL! Just fix that typo and all will be fine!

Seth

Deb - Your prolly a fat hoe, don't hate her becauseyou ain't her! And Elliot has some jacked up teeth, he should really get that sh*t fixed!

Seth

O and by the way DEB when is Elliots CD coming out? I haven't heard a thing about is fugly ass!

Sea Arby

I'm more interested in the music than the album cover and what I've heard so far is pretty darn good. The single has a cleavage shot, so no body part is being left out between the two on the cover art.. If you've got it flaunt it...and this girl definitely has it.

beezee

OMG American Idol fans all need to get laid.

Oh well now that she is seperating herself from all of that I'm sure that like Kelly Clarkson she will do fine.

girly

#11 your crazy or a hater one of the two! That girl can sing her ass off! And she was never fat she was a curvy girl but so are must females in America! The percentage of women who look pin thin is very small!

MyLove

whore

rachel

hey seth, just as an fyi elliott got his teeth fixed pretty recently! i think they announced it in like people or somthing!

jride

is it just me, or does she kinda look like katie holmes?????? only not so alien-ish.

amy

I agree with Seth, Deb , you need to get some.

alissa

ahhhhhhh i like the boots,i;ll take them in white,, lol,

Shel

My industry insiders tell me that Katharine is nothing but an absolute sweetheart. She is so amazingly talented and clearly should have beaten Taylor based on vocals. She just didn't have a fan base of crazy obsessed middle-aged women who voted thousands of times a night for their precious Tay-tay.

Mark

She's a total tomato !

J

I heard her single on the radio this morning...I Lost You...I think it's called, or 4 walls and no you?

Oh Angelina