Lane Garrison's Baggage

12/18/2006 10:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Embattled "Prison Break" actor Lane Garrison, with his sister by his side, made his way through LAX on Saturday, as he headed home to Dallas for the holidays. Photogs tell TMZ that Garrison was carrying the popular book "When Bad Things Happen to Good People."

Earlier this month, Garrison crashed his SUV into a tree, killing 17-year-old high school student Vahagn Setian, and injuring two other teens. Garrison's blood was tested the night of the crash to determine his blood alcohol level. Results are pending.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Carole

#64

Ok, your idiotic comment 'Does it really matter if the tests say he was intoxicated or not?' is so asinine it barely even warrants a response. But I'll enlighten you anyway - it matters because if one of those innocent little kiddies drugged Lane, as might well have been the case, then it'll show up in the blood test thus providing a valuable clue as to what happened that night.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make re. the tapes of Lane buying liquor at Ralph's? He's already admitted that he bought liquor for his own consumption so that would be why he's on camera.......duh!!!

I take exception to your comment 'Lane killed a young man' Lane didn't kill anybody.......he was the driver of a car involved in a tragic accident and as such deserves to be treated with compassion and empathy.

Braun has said that Lane didn't regain conciousness until he came to in hospital so I fail to see how he allegedly showed signs of intoxication at the scene........sounds more like symptoms of concussion to me.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lane is INNOCENT until proven guilty in a court of law (not by the media or TMZ)

And as for your statement 'Lane had a short career' I'm here to tell you that Lane's career is anything but over. As soon as he's cleared his name (and I believe he will.......because he's as much a victim in this as the drunken teens who invited him to their party and chose to get in his car) he will hopefully recover from this and resume his career as an incredibly gifted and talented writer/actor.

joe robb

GEEZ carole,I cant believe the boner you have for this jackass!all this "I know his sister"sh*t sounds like"one time at band camp"You think because you seen his sister somewhere you were -honey-he dont have a clue who you are.It is more than a little sick to be such a groupie,maybe when his ass is in prison you can get a conjucal and have his baby then go on Montel.I read this column once a week but it looks like your whole pathetic life is spent at TMZ online.Get a life!

stinky pink

you cant have him carole-Im gonna get him first-I dont care what he did and I have the advantage-Im a hot 16 years old-just like he likes em....

stinky pink

neither of yous bitches gettin him.When he gets here He is MINE and he wont ever want a woman again

Jo Blo

I never said I could prove anything. I'm saying that according to the law, he is innocent until proven guilty. Maybe if you stopped sucking your Republican father's dick for one second, you would read back and see that.

And learn how to spell, you lazy sack of sh*t.

Carole

#76

Joe FFS calm down dude...........do I detect a hint of jealousy that someone cares enough about Lane to want to defend him against some of the crap posted on here?

And what the hell are you gabbling on about his sister for? The only comment I've made with regards to his sister is that TMZ are invading her privacy by showing this clip. Lane's a celebrity so he's used to media intrusion but his sister may prefer not to be exploited by the likes of TMZ.

Oh and by the way Joe - conjugal is spelt with a g. Presumably as you can't spell it you wouldn't know how to do it either. But I'm sure that's not a problem for you........you sound as if you have an immensely satisfying relationship with your own right hand ;-P

Face it buddy.......Lane has everything you could ever want but don't have the talent or intelligence to attain. Get over it!!!!!!

bobby flav

to be honest-carole you are kind of creepy about this

Sarah

Come on people..This is a joke, I just read all comments that had been posted, I say this to the ones that had posted ill comments about Lane , do you really think your messages work here, At TMZ?...think again.

Sarah

how many sarahs is it?

joe robb

sarah,If you take your medication as it is prescribed-you wont get the memory lapses and post almost the same thing twice.It may help with your delusional ideas about dead children and drunk drivers running free as well.I take it you never had a family member killed by a drunk driver?Walk a mile in that familys shoes -jackass

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5