Reichen Lashes Out at Perez

12/18/2006 9:33 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Reichen Lehmkuhl took to his MySpace blog to slam PerezHilton.com, and to clear up the saga of Lance and the one-named beefcake, or as Perez calls them, "Princess Frostylocks and The Third Reich." In turn, he calls Perez a "Big (blank) Ugly Liar, an Accused Thief and Criminal." It's ON!
Perez Hilton and Reichen
Reichen says that Perez's report that he made out without someone other than Bass at a party is a "blantant lie" [sic], and that Perez erroneously reported that the former *NSYNCer and "Amazing Race" winner had broken up. "Contrary to what this ugly wind-bag has reported, I have not broken up with my boyfriend. I did not go home with anyone from "Survivor" from any party..."

He also defends rumors that he's with Lance Bass for his money or fame, "My book was done before I ever met Lance...I'm self-sufficient and happy to be that way. I have served my country, I have made my own money, my own career, written my own books, bought my own homes and other possesions, and I'm proud to be this way, on my own."

As for Perez, he tells us "I'm flattered that Reichen is such a fan of my website."

varrick

Homos, go figure!

Spiratacus

Who give'a a fat rat's ass?

ezze

I want to see them scratch each other's eyes out.

Jeff

cat fight!

Sand In My Crack

Perez Hilton blows..oh wait..we already knew that..my bad.

PJ

wow, there are lots of homophobes that read TMZ.com. I would never have guessed. Either that or all of you are closet cases. Remember guys, those that hate gays are usually self-loathing closet cases.

As for Reichen and Perez. Perez does embellish. Unfortunately he lives up to most gay stereotypes. As for Reichen, he has a history such as breaking up with his partner of many years after winning the Amazing Race together and then being a whored out model in calendars, sex parties, etc.

Tyler

Oh this is just getting pathetic....I thought Reichen was a loser before, but now I can't believe what a mess he is. For the record---he DID hook up with JP---and they even dated a few times before he started using Lance. Reichen, give it up---we're all on to you----now you're not only embarrassing yourself, but Lance too.

We, are not amused.

Bra and Panty tickle fight...
wait...they ARE???
Sorry, never mind!

Hello Kitty

Reichen is just angry that he was busted...

If your in the public eye you should know that you can't do anything close to making out in public.

Paige

Perez is such a tool.

monalisa13

Thank you, Lance Reimkuhl for putting Perez Hilton in his place. While you're at it, please tell the world what a hateful misogynist he is, every chance he gets, he trashes women, says unbelievably nasty and horrible things about them and on a daily basis uses his website to spread hate toward heterosexual women. Yes, that kind of hate exists also, and Perez has perfected the art of nastiness. Go away, Perez!

Seriously

Stop it! You mean people lie??

plantalittlesunshine

Wishful thinking that "Perez" might go away!

plantalittlesunshine

By the way........anyone having difficulty posting on Perez's website lately?

Justin