Evangeline Lilly's House Goes Up in Flames

12/20/2006 5:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Evaneline Lilly House fire"Lost" actress Evangeline Lilly's rented Hawaiian home was destroyed this morning after being engulfed in flames.

The early morning fire began around 6:30 and quickly spread, rendering the house a complete loss. Firefighters were on the scene within 20 minutes, and by 7:00 AM the fire was under control, but it was too late. Fortunately, the actress was not home at the time of the blaze.

One of Lilly's roommates returned after the incident but declined comment.

Pictures of the fire can be seen on the Honolulu Advertiser's website.

montana mike

i'll sacrifice one half of my bed, and she can stay there until the hobbit can come up with another house in the islands. she's the only reason to watch the show

Mudspot440

Fortunate yes.... and I'm First!!

JULIE

THAT SUCKS

Kim

She has roommates?

Land Shark

It was that hobbit of hers, always with the campfires when he thinks no one's looking.

wikia

That totally sucks!! Those poor girls. And right before Christmas too. At least no one was hurt. That's all the really matters.

Chris

deuxlumieres- that's funny! Seriously it is horrible right around the time of year. Although with the money she makes at least she can easily replace it. I wouldn't be so lucky.

DiRTyBuNNy

If she needs some place to stay she can share the couch with me after my wife sees this post..

Sand In My Crack

Maybe next year the dumb bitch will buy a flame retardant tree..DUH

weez

That was my first thought it was probably the xmas tree, but we dont know for sure.

It doesnt matter how much money you have because irraplaceable items such a photo ablums and family home movies etc can never be replaced.

That sucks for her, so close to xmas aswell. I bet all the xmas presents for her family and friends were in her house.

Justin

The cast of LOST is cursed!

JM

I don't know about the house, but that picture of her is hot, hot, hot!

Vegas

awww! at least I went to google and took a look at her place by seatle lite!! I love you Evangeline! Hope you had rental insurance. Merry Xmas and i will see you back on Tv in February if that stupids producers of lost dont make it longer for us!

Hang in there !

BT

her charcter on Lost kills her step dad by burning the house down with him in it...hmmm

A