Evangeline Lilly's House Goes Up in Flames

12/20/2006 5:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Evaneline Lilly House fire"Lost" actress Evangeline Lilly's rented Hawaiian home was destroyed this morning after being engulfed in flames.

The early morning fire began around 6:30 and quickly spread, rendering the house a complete loss. Firefighters were on the scene within 20 minutes, and by 7:00 AM the fire was under control, but it was too late. Fortunately, the actress was not home at the time of the blaze.

One of Lilly's roommates returned after the incident but declined comment.

Pictures of the fire can be seen on the Honolulu Advertiser's website.

Marissa

Poor girl, rich or not - you can't replace pictures, momentos, your favorite stuffed animal, jewelry, heirlooms, etc. I don't wish that sh*t on anybody.

george vieto

Looks like Donald Trump "fired" Ms. Lilly's house instead of Tara Conner. it was a "Lost" cause.

Sand In My Crack

Mebbe santuh kin leeve seatle lite sum edjukashun en hiz stokin dis krismis

We, are not amused.

Dude...
If I've told you once, I've told you a thousand times...
DON'T FORGET TO TURN OFF THE PROPANE TORCH AFTER YOUR DONE WITH THE BONG!

Vegas

F*** you snowpiecenyc im trying to type fast because i cant be on line while im working and i mispelled.. big deal ...u looser!

Sand In My Crack

#19....Now I know why my welfare check is late!!!!!

kgb

I am pretty sure I heard they determined the cause was that the house spontaneously combusted due to the house being disgusted/fed up with Evangeline's gettin' it on with that ugly Hobbit of hers.
Yes that was mean.
But don't tell me you weren't thinking it.

Ann

TO: SNOWPIECENYC . . . . if you are going to make fun of someone at least copy it right. You couldn't even re-type what they wrote so LOL!!LOL!!LOL!! TO YOU!!

We, are not amused.

Bru-Bru Vegas #19:

YOU'RE FIRED!

slacker....

pelon1

that sucks, i'm glad nobody was home though anyway she will be fine she has plenty of money in her bank account, i hope she wins the golden globe this year i bet that would cheer her up!!

kgb

Also...don't you have a better of picture of Evangeline?
She is so gorgeous. It looks like you took her picture through a peep hole in a door.

Sharon

That is too bad about the house being burned down but luckily no one was home during the fire and that is much more important. I cannot wait until LOST comes back on in February. I'm addicted to the show and I love Evangeline's character Kate. Evangeline Lilly is nominated for the Olay Total Effects “Love Your Look” Award so go vote for her at http://www.pcavote.com Don't miss The People's Choice Awards on Tuesday @9pm on CBS. You can vote for the 3 remaining categories during the show for the first hour and be entered to win $10,000. The winner will be announced at the end of the show. I work with the People's Choice Community, so I'm giving you the inside scoop!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2