Chuck's Pre-Fight Blow-by-Blow

12/29/2006 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

When you beat the living crap out of people for a living, you gotta know how to blow off steam.
Chuck Liddell and Ladies
Last night, our friends at Spyonvegas.com caught Ultimate Fighting champ Chuck Liddell getting down and dirty at TABU nightclub with a pair of platinum blonde babes -- just two days before his highly anticipated slugfest with Jenna Jameson's boy toy, Tito Ortiz.

Save something for the fight, Chuckie boy!

Lenn K

It's funny we all know that men are pigs, but sometimes I wonder if women look at themselves. Here these ladies hanging all over Chuck Liddell and they don't even know him. If you think he's got money or he famous ladies you do make a fool of yourselves!

Maxum

I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY: (1) Lenn K, youre a little panzy ass candy nose pinko commie brat (yes I take a shot at liberal sissies too). Get you little girl's nose out of Chucks business.... the girls are attracted to the killing maching that he is (and you will never be) and as far as I am concerned, if he can handle the heat (and meat), then let him play! (2) CHUCK!!!!!!!!! Are you nuts??? two days BEFORE a fight against Tito, I got a strange head and a busting Ego, Ortis????? Two days before a fight you play with the ladies???? What is it? you need motivation???? I will give you one: Try not to get you ass kicked as I am sure Tito is at the gym working out and NOT giving Jenna any goodies..... WHAT THE HELL MAN???? If you lose this, you'll have to take it with me! I am cheering for you so you better win otherwise we will have to listen to Mr. STRANGE HEAD Ortis how he is the best etc etc.... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get your head in the game!!!!!!!! Do I need to come there and smack some sense into you????????? Get with it ICE MAN!!!!!!!! Dont make me get out of my seat!!!!!!!! Good luck!!!!!!!!!!

Sand In My Crack

#2 Please put down the crack pipe and back away from the PC...YIKES!

jw

How can tito call himself a fighter while he gets dragged around by his ear by a girl that gets filled out like a job application for a living.

Chuck is not even worried. Was at tabu on wed, TAO last night. He’s gunna walk in, knock him out, and go to pure. Hopefully he bangs jenna while tito is in the hospital

Supporter

He is so SEXY!!! I would lick him up and down whenever he wanted.

And , he is so much a better fighter than that zit Tito.

Hey, Liddell baby, whenever you hit Dallas give me a shout and I be there for you to make me tap out, all night long.

We, are not amused.

Maxum #2:
If you aren't a faggolla...You'll do until one comes around!

Maxum

#4, looks like #7 stole my crack pipe and stuck it up his ass.....LOL.......#7 what gave your candy ass the idea that I am Gay???? or maybe youre one of those ugly Gay guys who can even get himself a decent man...... keep working that pipe just beware not to break it....... it may cut your bonghole.....candy ass.

Lenn K

Maxum, first get your head out of Chuck Liddell ass, I have nothing but praise for Chuck and Secondly, I was talking about the ladies and how they act just to be near someone famous.

bag

looks like trash hangs out and parties with trash....

Whatever

Who the heck is this guy? Why is he news? Slow news day?

ROCKNROLL

CHUCK LIDDELL OWNS
OL'CRACKA FOOL NOWHERE ELSE HE WILL BE TILL SEX!!!
F***IN TITO ORTIZ KNOWS SH*T ABOUT GETTING LAID
F***IN LATINO, MOTHERF***ER BLOND GAY BANGER

Karma's a bitch and so am I

From personal experience-Chuck is a good guy. He's nothing but nice. So what? He decided to indulge in some of the sinful pleasures of Vegas-Good for him! He lives in a college town with plenty of 21-22 year old girlies running around and was a bouncer at one of the most popular spots and he never went home with anyone but himself! In fact, he was the most passive bouncer I've ever seen! Besides we all know he'll kick Tito's ass! SLOpride

Alex

Sh*t, Chuck is gonna light up Tito like a Christmas tree, though to be fair, with a target as big as that big mouthed baubleheaded Tito it's gonna be easy to connect. Kick ass Chuck!

STOP THE LIES

Why is this news? A low-class cage fighter hanging out with some tatted-up, turboskank, white trash hookers in a strip club? The guy is trash, the company he keeps is of the same low caliber. Who cares how much ass he can kick in the ring!

And Tito, dating that fine catch of a woman who has had more guys blow fluids in her than a urinal? Yep, some high-class folks for sure.

Seriously

All three of them look like they should be hosed down. Ewwwwww.
I bet there's plenty of STD's floating around in that crowd.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments