Dolce & GaBANANA Hammock

1/3/2007 1:44 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Domenico Dolce, one half of Italian fashion powerhouse Dolce & Gabbana, was spotted in South Beach sporting an itsy bitsy teeny weeny man-kini on Tuesday.

The 48-year-old designer showed off his designer basket while basking in the Miami heat, sans business partner Stefano Gabbana. Although the duo broke off their longtime romantic relationship in 2005, for the sake of fashionistas everywhere -- D&G continue to design together.

Fashion gods be damned, but this is one Dolce outfit people won't be dying to have!

Zzone

48, tan, tight and smuggling oranges firmly packed in white looks joooooost fine to this not so shabby either 50 something......I don't wear his clothes but I sure do like lookin' at him. Yummee. More of him and more just like him, please.

Brit_ney Rulez

I'm sorry. Maybe I'm an uncultured American female rube, but I fail to see the appeal here. I'll take my swimtrunks-to-the-knee American boys any day over some well-done side of beef lookin' dude wearing what at first glance appears to be a diaper.

American dudes, wear those swim trunks with pride. I love it when they slip a little when you're getting out of the water and I can see your tan line. HOT!

NubianGoddez

I have to agree with #2. bikini and g-strings on men just make's them look super gay!! that look just scream's gay!!

yoanna

DAMN, NOT BAD AT ALL FOR HIS AGE. NICE STRONG LEGS AND ARMS. NOT BAD AT ALL!!! SEEMS LIKE HE'S NOT LACKING IN THE UH WELL YOU KNOW DEPARTMENT!

yoanna

WHOOPS HE'S GAY? DIDN'T REALIZE. OH WELL, I STILL THINK HE LOOKS GOOD.

Hello Kitty

He looks good for his age, and its not like he has a huge tummy hanging over the edge.

We, are not amused.

Hey Handsome...
are you happy to see me, or is that a ping pong ball in your package?

Light

I dunno, I hope I look at that good at 48.

sam

What are you homophobes afraid of?? You know "gay" is not catching unless you want to get caught. It makes you all sound real pathetic to judge someone for something you know nothing about. Unless you know more than you're letting on to here. That's it isn't it???

honeybear

looks mighty fine to me.....always curious what the haters look like..probably hogs that dont get any as all they do is sit in front of the computer trashing everyone that makes them jealous..get a life haters

Al Merc

Hey, keep those negative comments to yourselves. Have you looked in the mirror lately? How do you look? Speedo/man-kini type swimwear is fantastic! Great for swimming and tanning!

Allie

There's something really sexy about a man who has the (figurative) balls to go outside in a mankini.

Tallone

Silly Americans don't realize that most of the world does not wear the STUPID men's beach shorts that go down halfway to their calves. Following the STUPID gangbanger styles only show how truly ignorant straight Americans are when it comes to fashion. I would much rather see a man (gay or straight) in great looking beach wear (bikini or decent shorts) than the idiotic things people are now wearing. Bravo for having the courage to wear a bikini on the beach, although white is a little out of season!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3