Is Babwa Lying?

Trump Sticks to Claim

1/3/2007 7:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comBarbara Walters said she still loves Rosie, but Donald Trump isn't buying it.

On today's episode of "The View," Walters read a statement correcting specifics in a recent rant Rosie O'Donnell waged against Donald Trump, and added that she has never regretted hiring Rosie -- though Trump maintains the opposite was said to him.

Trump called into CNN Headline News' "Showbiz Tonight" and said Barbara's feelings towards Rosie are anything but cordial, and he believes she has to put up a front for the sake of the show. "Is she going to get on and say that 'I can't stand Rosie'? She has to work with her," adds Trump, "Barbara knows what she said to me, and if I really tell you what she said, it just creates havoc." Far be it from The Donald to want any havoc!

Although he says he has nothing but love for Barbara, there's "zero chance" Trump will appear on "The View" to hug it out with Ro anytime soon.

Hear Trump's towering interview tonight at 11pm ET.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

lea

It doesn't even matter what Barbara says at this point. Rosie and Donald will always be at each others throat because they're both Alpha males.

Brother Harold, S.J.

I HAVE AN IDEA--LET'S EVERYBODY IGNORE THAT F----N' DONALD TRUMP. HE'LL BE SO UPSET HE'LL SLIT HIS THROAT, AND THEN THE WORLD WILL BE RID OF THIS TIRESOME TURD.

Funny

ROSIE -

I'M NOT GAY! YOU HUNGRY BITCH!

Sheree

Donald Trump is a childish dickhead, he needs to open his eyes and look at himself... So does Rosie too... Who cares what Barbara thinks, I can assure everyone that I certainly dont come to work to make friends, who cares if Barbara likes her or not, its a job they have ratings so she deals with it...

I dont know about in America but over here in Australia everyone hated the apprentice and only really watched it to

a) pick on Trumps hair
b) perve on the hot chicks/blokes

Cant he see that everyone hates him too and we are only amused by the hair (if you can even call it that)..????

Leela

I can't believe they replaced one obnoxious loudmouth with another one on The View. The only real difference is at least Rosie is relatively honest. Barbara Walters deserves so much better than this. Why is she the one retracting Rosie's statement, shouldn't Rosie be doing that? and Donald, you should know by now being in the public eye means sometimes you just have to grin and bear it, just let it go already.

Sillyme

Barbara wawa woves Rosie too much?

steve

Donald Trump is falling apart and I luv it

HAHAHA

Rosie was able to get him to show his true colors and She did
a great impersination of him on her show.....with his comb over
I think he's an A**HOLE PHONY, I hope he does go BANKRUPT

HAHAHAHA

Vanessa

#3 - leela,

'The Donald" did not get where he is @ by grinning, and bearing it, and letting it go. It's really rich people who are tough MF'ers.
I haven't watched "The View" (& won't) since Star left, and Babs announced Rosie to be @ the table. I liked Star, and her legal background.
Star knew how to shut the women up when they were getting off-base legally.
Bab's is just trying to "keep the peace" until "The Viewmaster", the real (other)
boss (man who sits in the audience with the headset) decides how to deal with this.
Ya know, with everything going on in the world, all we are talking about is a dike & a donald. Pretty weird huh!!!!!!

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think rosies on crack,she just wished she could have won any beauty contest,the only thing she has won is the load mouth of the year,and that will cost her a lot of money,thanks to donald trump,she sould keep her veiw to herself and she will pay for that hopefully in the wallet

wendifer

I never did like Trump but never had a reason for my feelings. Rosie gave me a few but he gave me ten times as many with his school yard antics. I never have watched any of his shows. Hopefully, sooner than later, I won't have to change the channel to avoid them b/c they will be cancelled.

angel1

Bleh

Sydney

Whereas, I am truly not a great fan of Donald Trump's, I'm even less of a fan of Rosie O'Donnell. Her opinions are sickening and she is annoying. And as for Barbara Walter's and her ever retracting statements, isn't she the one that wanted Star Jones tell "The View's" audience anything she wanted about her impeding unemployment and then got pissed when Star told the truth?

They all are lying and milking this for the most publicity that they can avail themselves to. Did anyone ask Rosie what she thought about beauty pagents, or it is neccesary for the Donald to comment that she is unattractive? And finally, when Babs attempted to smooth things over with Trump, who really believes she didn't sit there and bad-mouth Rosie to appeal to him? I don't watch the show very often, but I do know that Melania Trump has been a guest hostess, on several occasions. Melania is not a very talented woman so apparently Donald did have some pull with Babs.

billyboyhere

WaWa only wants watings...she'll do anything, including lying, to keep this show going. After the Star dibacle, she is looking foolish now that she has replaced one goof with another.

Her Journalistic Legacy will not be one of her earliest days in the business, breaking new ground, but rather being involved with a Trash show. Shameful

Lee

Sure Barbara hates Rosie. She's only the executive producer. You know...the one who hired Rosie.

If Barbara hated Rosie she never would have been hired onto The VIew in the first place.

All those hairspray fumes have addled the Donald's brain. He's a petulant childish moron.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments