Anna To Hulk: Check Out My Tats!

1/8/2007 4:05 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith took some time away from her nasty custody fight with Larry Birkhead this weekend, and instead watched two other people beat the crap out of each other.

A freshly tattoed Anna Nicole Smith stopped by a championship boxing match in Hollywood, FL, where she posed with fellow platinum blonde Hulk Hogan and showed off her new body art.
Anna Nicole, Hulk Hogan and Howard K Stern
In a tribute to her children, Anna had an image of her late son Daniel inked on her left upper back and baby Dannielynn's pic tattooed on the right. Apparently, she doesn't carry a wallet.

During the circus-scene, Anna's attorney/wannabe baby daddy/boyfriend, Howard K. Stern, followed a few feet behind.

Lenn K

Sarah, Something is going on because ANS and that slug has been running around the country. Showing up at boxing matches and getting tattoos. Trying to setup off-shore banking accounts. She knows something that we are not informed about that's got to be the reason she all of a sudden out in the public eye. Don't forget this is a media whore and I don't believe Daniel's death was why she was hiding. When couldn't pay her bills she'd go into hiding, now we can't get rid of her. Maybe the Marshall family is sick of fighting this pig and are about to agree on a settlement, remember Pierce is dead and rest of the family just want to settle the whole thing.

Whatever

Anna is a damn fool. Her and that idiot stepford husband of hers are pathetic worms. Or should I say she is the stepford because someone seems to be supplying her with lots of painkillers. Bitch is high as a damn kite.

Whatever

She sure came out of hiding with a bang! Wonder what her and HKS have cooked up to try to beat the d.n.a tests? Have Hulk beat the crap out of the people running the tests so they will lie and make HKS the daddy? HMMMMMMMMMM

Brother Harold, S.J.

This pack of third-rate no-talent slobs will do anything to keep their name before the public. I wish the Sh*t Fairy would come along and waft them away with her magic wand.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Wow, I am embarrased for Anna when I hear her talk. She has some serious dependancy problems. Doesn't ANYONE around her help her? It's sad, like some posters stated, she needs someone positive in her life instead of people around her who just enable her drug addiction. I can't believe an IMMERDIATE investigation is not done to see if she is fit to care for that baby. Maybe when all is said and done, Birkhead will have at least joint custody to bring some normalcy into that child's life. BTW, I like Hogan and his family, they're cute. ;-)

repost

Do any of you remember me mentioning that I thought Vickie Lynn was more interested in women then men and that i thought she may have used Larry to get Pregnant and then didn't need him any longer?

Well I found this last night and found it interesting.

Anna Nicole On The Hunt For A Daddy
31 May 2002 (WENN)
Anna Nicole Smith's forthcoming reality TV show will offer viewers the
chance to choose the father of her second child. Cameras have already
started following the plus-size model in preparation for The Anna Nicole
Smith Show on E! network. And she insists the show will feature her hunt for
a sperm donor/boyfriend. She says, "I want to have a child so bad. No
fathers, it's just going to be one-night stands." And shockingly, in the
show, Anna Nicole, who already has a teenage son, admits she and her late
90-something husband J. Howard Marshall did try for a child.

Patty

Sarah ....

"She says, "I want to have a child so bad. No fathers, it's just going to be one-night stands." And shockingly, in the show, Anna Nicole, who already has a teenage son, admits she and her late 90-something husband J. Howard Marshall did try for a child."

Ick, ick, ick, LOL. I don't even know what to say on this. How proud poor Daniel must have been (sarcasm). "Only one night stands."

She's such an idiot she doesn't even think that it takes two to create a child, meaning TWO people have rights to the child. I don't know what the circumstances were with Daniel and his father, and to be honest, would only believe his father at this point about them. But it's not like you can just pop out a kid and wish the father away.

I'm trying HARD to shake the visual of her "trying" for anything with JHM, I was LMAO when I read that. Considering her lack of credibility, I really don't believe this. If that were the case, JHM would have known that having a child with her would have given her alot more financial leverage after his passing and he seemed very on top (pardon the pun) of things when it came to protecting his finances. And given the fact that JHM had a full-time nurse, and couldn't even feed himself, I think odds are he might have been a little sexually challenged, to say the least. His nurse made a comment in an interview that ANS would show up every 2-3 months or so and help feed him and then ask for money.

repost

Lol Patty yes that is the same image that i have been trying to shake also. Between that and Walter turkey baster.

Walter you should promote that as a new diet trend lol lord knows it had more effect on me then trimspa anything basted will never be looked at in the same way.

Allred Tree

Did Anna mean "one-night stands or one nightstand?"

SHY

I CANT BELIEVE THAT NO ONE ONE CAUGHT ON TO WHAT ANNA NICOLE WAS DOING TO THE HULK.........IF YOU ALL LOOK A LIL CLOSER YOU CAN SEE VERY CLEARLY THAT SHE IS RUBBING HIS D*** AND HER LAWYER KIND OF SEES IT AND TRIES TO PULL HER. WHAT A FREAK KNOWING THAT HE IS A MARRIED MAN AND THE HULK DIDNT STOP HER. (LOOK AGAIN AND CHECK OUT OUR HAND!!!!!!!)

diva

I am not in any way trying to defend this pill popping 'ho-bag (otherwise known as ANS), but she doesnt appear to be feeling up Hulk Hogan. I believe she had her hand on her own leg, like for balance(to hold herself up while she was leaning forward), since she could hardly STAND, much less, walk. Man, was she moving in sloooooooow motion or what? The only time in my life that I have ever moved in slo-mo like that was from a shot I got in the ER after a particularly painful gallbladder attack. I dont know what that shot was, to this day, but it made me nauseous, then made me move in slow motion. Not even the shot I got when I was in labor to "take the edge off" was that potent. It wasnt much fun for someone like me. I dont see how anyone can choose to be this way all the time. Speaking of which, I have to agree with some of you out there, she doesnt seem long for this world, but i don't think HKS would do anything to her, after all, most people know not to kill the hand that feeds them. I think she will end up an "unfortunate accidental overdose", but by her own hand. Probably within the next year, if she isnt careful. She seems to subscribe to the "live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse" school of thought (not that I think she is beautiful, but you know SHE thinks so).

Regarding "Daniel is the dad" thoughts, has anyone ever stopped to think: while we may not be able to put much past ANS, DANIEL wouldnt necessarily have let himself be seduced by his mom? From what I understand, if a man does not WANT to have sex, he DOES NOT have sex (unless he's in prison?). It is my understanding that men and boys do have SOME control over their bodies.

repost

Looks like she is going to fight the test after all.

SMITH TO FIGHT DNA TEST

Patty

#66 - Why.....

Why do we care about HER? Quite honestly, the concern for most of this board isn't about ANS, although it's clear she severely needs help with intervention and rehab. The concern is for a 4 month old baby being raised by a methadone addict mother and a man who has no paternal link to her whatsoever, and looks like he could care less. HKS is not looking at this adorable child as a blessing, he's looking at her like she's a blank check. That is worrisome to say the very least. Another concern is for Daniel, God bless him, who died and didn't get the chance to play "big brother" (and Lord knows this baby will need it), we are seeking an inquest into the suspicious nature of Daniel's death. I hope that prayers are answered and this baby is placed in her father's arms very soon, and then hopefully ANS can get the medical and psychological attention she so desperately needs.

LMAO at Walter and Sarah, thank goodness you help keep this going. I will never ever baste a turkey again, I am burning my nightstand as we speak, and in a bold move on my part......noticed the same thing as SHY. I hope that's not what ANS was doing, but it would certainly explain Howie's look of distress (or maybe it's just cause he is like a circus midget next to Hulk), and Hulk's apparent look of disgust.

Lenn K

Sarah, what did you expect? This will prove that she is a liar. And if she lying about this what else is she about? This is going to get real interesting!

repost

I had to laugh today when reading the Bahamab2b site.

Headline reads Celebity Bimbo to Fight Paternity test.

I'm glad to see they know what kind of person they are dealing with .

LMAO

Thank you B2b for not being afraid to say it like it is.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments