Bindi & Terri Invade US

1/11/2007 3:06 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comThe late Crocodile Hunter's wife and precocious daughter are stateside on a promotional tour, popping up this week on the couches of Jay Leno and Ellen DeGeneres.

Though Terri Irwin broke into tears on "The Tonight Show" last night when talking about super-daughter Bindi, the Crocodile Huntress gracefully recovered -- joking about putting a used tissue back into the box. "It's like double-dipping!" said Terri, "Once it touches your nose you're not supposed to put it back."

In an interview airing on Friday's "The Ellen DeGeneres Show," hunter-with-training-wheels Bindi admits, "I just love animals ...I want him [father Steve] to be proud of me." *sniff*

Ellie

Before the Irwin bashing starts i wanted to get in first.

I love this little girl ( bindi ).
Terri has been a pillar of strength for her family & i'm proud to be Austrailan with such amazing conservationists and people like the Irwins.

God bless Steve.

MaryMac

I second that. What a wonderful little girl! Boy oh boy, she sure is her dad's little girl...no doubt! What an inspiration. Crikey....Steve lives on!!! :)

susie

Bindi is a little cutie.

Sue

I agree with Ellie. Terri is amazing and so is Bindi. Terri was married to the love of her life for 14 years and loved every moment of it. Bindi is a chip off the old block.

My heart breaks that this wonderful family lost Steve. I hope they find peace soon.

no pervs allowed

Can you say child exploitation? Sounds like a publicity tour to milk the 15-minutes of fame gained off the death of a cablelbrity.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Shut up, Sting Ray...

R.

I am so sick of Bindi. What an obnoxious ham. Sure seems like her and her mom are milking Steve Irwin's death for all it's worth. Barf!

Porky

Khaki is the new latex.

no pervs allowed

Take the rose-colored glasses off and see reality. The kid should be in school with her peers, not on the talk show circus tour. Let her grow up and be a kid. She can still carry the torch for her dad, but not like this. Steve did not make his reputation by exploiting his work on cheap talk shows, he did it by filming an educational cable show and hard work at the zoo. He had enough self-respect to earn a living by educating the masses with his biology degree at a respected zoo, not as a side show for Jay Leno's ratings.

Hmmmm....

I think she is a wonderful little girl and I have to admit I started to cry when she was talking about her father! Ok, people- they may be using Steve's Irwin's death to get more info out there about their love of animals- but- that's what Steve was trying to do his whole life. I think Steve would be proud of his wife and especially of his little girl, Bindi.

haters

It's pathectic how she is making money off her husband's death. The kid is not cute and everything she's told to say is rehearsed. Teri should be ashamed of herself.

Croc Fan

Bindi was scheduled to do the show & related press before her dad was killed.

WATCHTHETAPE

Bindi is a beautiful girl....

Cate

A little geography lesson for Sting Ray ------ because of Australia's location in the southern hemisphere, Bindi wouldn't be in school anyway. It's summer in Australia!

We, are not amused.

Again, these f***ing people!
How soon before you see that this Terri person decides that releasing the film of the "last moments of a great naturalist life, doing what he loved best" is sold to the pimps over at Discovery Channel?
"Yes (he) deserved to die...and I hope (he) burns in hell!"
Crickey mate!