Paula Abdul is a Brat

1/11/2007 4:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Paula Abdul / BratzEveryone's favorite tween hussies are hitting the big screen.

That's right, come August 2007, "Bratz: The Movie," a live-action version of the creepy dolls, will indoctrinate a slew of unsuspecting young girls into the belief that empowerment comes from being ultra-skinny, wearing tight slutty clothes and piling on enough makeup and eyelashes to become card-carrying members of the Tammy Faye Fan Club.

Flighty American Idol judge Paula Abdul has been brought onboard as executive producer and will appear in the film in a major role. Paula will also put her fizzy dizziness to work in multiple creative areas, including music, choreography and fashion. It is unknown at this time whether or not Paula will have her eyes surgically altered to match the dolls.

Hide the children, the Bratz (and Paula) are coming.

the real deal

Oh and btw, at least Bratz don't have bust sizes twice the size of their natural head! lol

J dub

Any parent that lets their kids watch that show should be drug out into the street and shot. These young kids have enough poor role models out there (ie: Paris, Britney, Lindsay, etc.). So the last thing they need are some cartoon dolls telling them how much fun it is to be a nasty, used up slut.

no pervs allowed

If you buy now, you will receive a boy toy Bratz doll, dress it up, let him pass the audition on you casting couch and then try to avoid the truch with denials and publicists,,, limited time only (15-minutes).

RM

"...the belief that empowerment comes from being ultra-skinny, wearing tight slutty clothes and piling on enough makeup and eyelashes to become card-carrying members of the Tammy Faye Fan Club." Isn't that kind of what TMZ does? I mean, those sounds exactly like the values they're promoting when they idolize people like Victoria Beckham.

Gina

I saw Paula live on my local news show this morning - and WOW - she was very messed up. She was pie-eyed, slurry, and just plain weird. Definitley some drug and/or alcohol abuse going on there.....

Lucy

Did anybody see Paula Abdul drunk as a skunk on Good Day LA this morning? Man, that was funny!

Whatever

Um isn't Paula a little old to be playing with Bratz dolls? Why the kids like these big headed ugly dolls is beyond me. Paula needs rehab.

Dorian

READING THIS MAKES ME APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT MY DAUGHTERS ARE NOW ADULTS AND THEREFORE NOT BUYING INTO THIS BULLS*HIT.

PAULA WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A BUCK, ALTER HERSELF PHYSICALLY THEN CLAIM "SHE WORKED OUT" (RIGHT.), REPLACE HER NOSE TO LOOK LESS ETHNIC (WHATEVER HAPPENED TO CULTURAL PRIDE?), AND SHE DENIES HER ILLEGAL USAGE OF DRUGS. A REALITY CHECK IS WHAT SHE NEEDS AND NOT ONE THAT ARRIVES BY MAIL...

PaulaAbduls01Fan

okay. bratz dolls are not a bad influence. they are no worse than barbie. and for all of the people who made comments about paula. shes not on drugs. do you know how many health problems shes got? do you know what all shes been through? maybe if you actually read about her every once in a while, you would understand why she is always so loopy and her eyes are so bloodshot. you people need lives, seriously.

DaMama

Both Bratz and Barbies are not good for little girls. I never let my girls (all college students now) play with Barbies when they were young. Have you ever calculated the acutal measurements if a woman were really built like a Barbie? She'd have a size 65 bust and a 24 inch waist!!!!!!!!! Come on now!

Yes I had friends tell me I was a horrible mom for not letting my girls have Barbie dolls, but they are well adjusted adults who didn't miss them at all.

Paula - put your efforts into comforting booted singers off of American Idol. Bratz are horrible things for little girls to play with and making a movie about them will just spread their skanky image to little ones.

I bet if Paula were a mom she'd never have taken on this project!

What the...

Here is her interview from this morning on SF Bay Area KTVU:

Seriously

All the Bratz dolls look exactly alike except for hair colors.
Come on they look like girl gang bangers.

Amy

I don't have an issue with my daughter playing with her Barbie, but she is not allowed to even own a Bratz doll. I don't want my child seeing a doll with thong underwear, piercings, makeup and slutty clothes. At least the Barbie dolls have clothes that cover up more than the Bratz do. I'm surprised that Paula would be part of something so cheesy.

Keonli

I personally don't agree with the things Bratz dolls stand for, but I think if mothers want their daughters to play with them and watch their movies, that's their perogative. These mothers, I think, should also try to explain to their young children that a person's interior matters more than their exterior . . . or else your children will grow up caked in eye makeup and develop eating disorders.

Whatever

Paula is an alcoholic pill popper. She needs to help herself get clean not fart around with dolls and her repetitive, useless comments to AI contestants.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments