Anna Nicole Running Scared Over Baby

1/22/2007 7:16 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithAs tomorrow's deadline looms for the DNA test to establish the paternity of Anna Nicole Smith's baby, TMZ has learned Smith's lawyers are furiously working to halt the test.

Sources tell TMZ that Smith's lawyers are now arguing that the order requiring the test was never brought before a Bahamian judge. A Los Angeles Superior Court judge ordered the test, but Smith's lawyers now say it's not binding until a Bahamian judge gives it a stamp of approval.

Sources also tell TMZ that Anna Nicole's lawyers are trying to block the test on grounds that the United States DNA lab hired by Larry Birkhead, the man claiming to be the father of little Dannielynn, cannot legally administer the test because its technicians don't have work permits for the Bahamas.

Despite her public statements that she has nothing to hide, Ms. Smith is going to great lengths to block the DNA test.

cobi

here's what i think. She's hiding and trying so hard to just allow for a simple paternity test. IF she has nothing to hide then let it happen. I think she's trying to avoid the fact that MAYBE neither of the 2 guys in question might be the father. That would be interesting. Stern you are NOT the father, Larry you are also NOT the father. hahaha

???

MB

I don't even think we need the paternity test anymore. She and her "husband" are transparent. It's obviously not Stern. It's patronizing to the public and the courts to act like they have nothing to hide and this is all just their right or something to stall the testing. Train Wreck. I can't stand liars.

Opinion

AYATOLLAH ALI KHAMENEI AND ANNA NICOLE SMITH BUY RAYTHEON CO.
January 23, 2007
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
TIMES UP FOR ANNA NICOLE
THE COURIER - JOURNAL
Louisville, Kentucky
January 23, 2007
By: Angie Fenton

"As far as certainty of me being the father, I don't need a test", Birkhead told "The Buzz" yesterday.
More than anything, Birkhead said he wants to be able to see first hand "what the world has already seen" in the pictures and videos Smith sold to various media outlets.
"I just want to see my child," Birkhead said.
courier-journal.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070123/columnists18/70123
0304/1010/FEATURES
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
FORMER ATTORNEYS FOR ANNA NICOLE SMITH SUE FOR LACK OF PAYMENT
CANADA EAST
By: Michael Melia
January 19, 2007
San Juan, Puerto Rico

"Allegations of special treatment by some Bahamian Officials surfaced after the head coroner scheduled an Inquest three days after Daniel Smiths' death, despite a backlog of requests into the deaths of ordinary Bahamians, the out cry prompted Officials to reassign the head coroner.
The opposition party has also criticized what they say was her quick path to residency."
canadaeast.com/cez/docroot/article.php?articleID=50898
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
ANNA NICOLE SMITH SUED BY FORMER LAWYERS
BRADENTON HERALD
By: Michael Melia
Associated Press
January 19, 2007

"Pathologist Cyril Wecht, who performed a private autopsy on her son, told reporters in November that he had not been paid. Wecht said Friday that he received payment a week after going to the media."
bradenton.com/mld/bradenton/entertainment/16502918.htm
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Reverend Smarthinney

She will loose this baby in the end becouse judges don't like to be jerked around and becouse her other child died of a drug overdose and she was apparently involved in giving him the drugs.

Christ I thought my life was a wreck.

Jimmy the Swisssss

HEY.. I don't know about you.. but me.. I'm hungry.. YO QUIERO TACO BELL !!!!!! and tomorrow I have to wake up early.. who cares ? nobody coz I'm not Anna.. sure.. but I am not a number.. I am a free man !!!!! yes ! so if you want to stay free.. just eat TACO BELL !!! jajajajajajajajajajaa

Patty

.......I will be sure to pass your comments by in the future. And all you other unsensitive ass holes. Now I know why I don't read this trash!

Posted at 3:38PM on Jan 23rd 2007 by 1st time blogger

Obviously you DO read this trash or you wouldn't have gone through almost 130 posts to let everyone know why you DON'T read them. LOL And don't worry about having to "pass by" comments in the future, remember, you don't read this trash? LMAO.

Curiosity Killed the KAT ;-)

I don't agree with the poster who states that Larry Birkhead only wants to be the father, better yet prove that he is the father so that he can get his hands on some money if Anna Nicole gets her hands on some. ALL of us know she will not be getting one red cent from the old millionaire she was dealing with. It may be hard for some to believe but there are men who actually want to be a father to their child. He had even asked for joint custody/visitation if he is the father. Why would Larry recieve money from Anna if they received joint custody?
The point is Anna needs to get the paternity test regardless of who the father turns out to be. If she is so sure that Larry is NOT the father, what is she waiting on? I am starting to believe there may be some truth to this far fetched theory that Anna's son Daniel may be the father, she is a sick woman, who knows what could have happened when she was ina drug induced stupor Anna used to be all over Daniel on her show, in a very inappropriate manner to say the least..

cheryl

##131 AKA 1st Time Blogger: IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY, THAN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON HERE READING IT ??? GET YOUR ASS OFF AND DON'T COME BACK....BELIEVE ME, WHEN I SAY, YOU WILL NOT BE MISSED ! YOU DON'T KNOW THE 1ST THING ABOUT THIS OR WHAT HAS BEEN GOING ON !!!! YOUR NAME SAYS IT ALL !! NONE OF US WANT TO HEAR YOUR MEANINGLESS COMMENTS ! SO BACK AND CHANGE SOMEBODY'S DIAPER !!

the wise old owl

POST # 122 Litty Titty : I LOVE YOU TOO

POST # wise old owl THE 2ND : Can't you even find your own name to blog under ? What kind of loser are you anyway ? Perhaps you should start signing under a more appropriate name for yourself. Hmmm.......how about DERANGED PHYSCHO !!!

POST # 126 1ST time Blogger : I HOPE THIS IS YOUR LAST TIME.

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

She's a total skank whore. The best thing that can happen to her, short of a bullet to the brain, is to sterilize her, so she can't whelp any more clones of herself; what an empty headed bag of s**t...

Seriously

Cheryl and wise old owl are the same person.

homegirl101

123. you old crow! You don't run TMZ so people can post what they want just as you do. Why don't spend time with your kid instead of neglecting it so you can post here all hours of the day.
Posted at 1:50PM on Jan 23rd 2007 by the wise old owl
+++++++++++++
126. owl, who died and made you god? I hope you never make mistakes, and have someone call you on it. Geez, you act like you know these people personally, I will be sure to pass your comments by in the future. And all you other unsensitive ass holes. Now I know why I don't read this trash!
Posted at 3:38PM on Jan 23rd 2007 by 1st time blogger

++++++++++++
Two posts .......two useless comments. one assamahole....... and 1st time blogger you're NOT...which also makes you a liar.!!!...........not interested in your thought process...or lack there of....
BUT...when you try impersonating or imitating OWL...it is sheer flattery...we all thank you....but....UNsensitive....did you mean insensitive? See :The Wise Old Owl"...can spell......and that is why... she is..."The Wise Owl"......you will see for yourself....soon...be very careful what you wish for....
WHO. .....YOU...........

judy

bite me owl and cheryl you both suck.

barb

Anna is nothing but a skanky a--gold digger. She took the old man for what she could get out of him. This baby is the one I feel sorry for being raised by those 2 airheads.
I have lost 2 teen-agers and a grandaughter and there is no way I could carry on after their death the way she did in the pics. I really felt sorry for her losing her son but obviously selling pics. and carrying on the way she did--forget it.
Test the baby Anna as you know the truth will set you free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!