Brit Feeds Justin Rumors, Cam Pissed?

1/29/2007 1:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing happy these days about Britney Spears are the Happy Meals she's picking up from Mickey D's.

Sources tell TMZ that Britney has been trying to phone former flame Justin Timberlake, but he's not taking her calls -- and, as TMZ recently reported, JT isn't keen on any love rematch. We're also told that when JT's ex, Cameron Diaz, got wind of the calls, she didn't like it one bit -- and has tried to get through to Britney's people to ask her to stop calling her old boy.

Over the weekend, the long lens of the paparazzi caught Britney engaged in two of her favorite pastimes -- carrying several small objects in her hands without the aid of a bag, and eating McDonald's food. The mother of two was spotted going into a Hollywood recording studio with cigs, Red Bull, CD, etc., and then she pulled up to the Golden Arches after the session for a healthy repast.

No word if K-Fed was manning the drive-thru.

amy

Tia- I see what you are saying. But compared on how she use to look and the personal trainer she has. I don't see why she is not in better shape. I may be wrong. She is aging quite quickly and once again. I can't get over that Freakishly Wide Neck.

say what!!!

SHE LOOK BAD PLEASE BRIT DO SOMETHING PLEASE!!!

KEDRIA

CAMERON HAS TO REALIZE WHAT THE WORD EX MEANS. WHOM EVER JT DECIDES TO DATE IS NONE OF HER BUSINESS. IF IT IS SCARLETT, JESSICA OR BRIT ALL OF THEM HAS MORE ASS THEN SHE DOES. BUT JT REALLY NEEDS TO FLAP THE SCRIPT AND PUT A SISTA ON HIS ARMS.

T~

what kind of pathetic woman has her people call another womans people to say quite calling my ex

honeysucklestars

haha i love the last sentence of this story. it just made reading it worthwhile.

Tace

God you people are sad. This woman had two kids and you guys are bitching about her being fat. NEWS FLASH PEOPLE...after two kids, you lose your figure. Morons.

Let her enjoy her fast food and ciggerettes, why the hell do you care so much?

Bethany

I don't really care if this story is true or not, I would just like to comment on how terribly written it is.
I have written for a number of newspapers, and this article is just sad.
Also, who cares if Britney is eating McDonalds. Don't we all? At least most of us. Actually, I don't, so that was kind of pointless to write.

Fred

What is entertaining about trying to trash someone's reputation? The whole gossip thing is so sad. Come on people this he said she said stuff became a little immature after 8th grade and even then we should have known better

Connie

JUSTIN IS A SMART MAN!

Fred

Can't you guys find something better to do for entertainment than bashing someone who never has personally done something to you? who really has nothing but respect for you other than this?you take a personal shot at BS when she really has never meant any offense to you and really considers you guys to be good people bottom line..for shame that you would bad mouth her like this! How would you like it if she got all up in your privacy? I don't think any of us can fathom it...there is too much of a trend with "papparozzi" people to display this type of behavior so somebody let me know when something good happens with BS..thats what I want to hear about

Tony B

I definately agree with Dan she is a sloppy female, with two kids and whats worst she smokes like a chimmney! I hate to see women smoke just think what her breathe is like! she is not the brittney she used to be.....

newdawn72

Oh, please, give the girl a break. She is young, married, divorced and just gave birth a few months ago and is trying to get her life back together. Most people would have snapped by now. She was married to a jerk that thought he could continue to live a good life off a young woman, while contributing nothing but sperm. I think she can provide lessons through her music to other young girls that may be thinking sex is the only thing that matters. Than she woke up with two kids, a loser for a husband and bills to be paid and a news media that only focuses on the worst. She has supported her family from the time she was a mousketeer. I hope she comes back and triples her fortune. I think she can help every teenager out there...she has lived it and survived, obviously while being ridiculed for being kind of country. I would use this to my advantage if I were her and turn it around. Good Luck!

annette

Brit flash her crocth in public.she party all nights it time brit to undestand that life is to short for not spending time with her kids what carrying the kids to the park what about quality time with her kids. the things you do will fall back on your kids and you don,t want that. you have.to have class so when your grow up they could say hey thats my mommy.am not going to trash you because you are human like everybody. but please grow BS.

cinderlla

i cant hardly wait to see if britney and justin back together.they will make alot better couples and u all know it !!!!!

ANONYMOUS

Quit picking on Britney. So she had 2 kids. She will figure it out sooner or later. She has stayed home 2 years - give her a brake. Least she got rid of the free loader.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments