Cops: Garrison Drunk & Coked Up During Crash

1/31/2007 8:42 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lane GarrisonBlood tests have revealed that Lane Garrison had "more than twice the legal limit" of alcohol in his system and was under the influence of cocaine during the fatal crash that killed a 17-year-old boy in December, this according to police.

A spokesman for the Beverly Hills Police Department announced today that his department has recommend that the L.A. County District Attorney file a felony charge of gross vehicular manslaughter against the "Prison Break" star.

The D.A. received the police file today and the case is under review. If charges are filed and Garrison is convicted, he faces a maximum of ten years in prison.

According to cops, Garrison's blood alcohol level was at least .16. He could also be prosecuted for driving under the influence. A DUI could be prosecuted based on alcohol, cocaine or both. Since there was bodily injury, a DUI could be prosecuted as a felony.

Cops also recommended that Garrison be prosecuted for contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

As TMZ first reported, Garrison met Vahagn Setian and two 15-year-old girls hours before the crash. The teens invited the actor to a party, where people who attended tell TMZ they saw Garrison drink between four and seven shots of Grey Goose vodka in a short period of time. Garrison's high-powered celebrity defense lawyer, Harland Braun, tells TMZ his client was heading back to his apartment when the crash occurred. Setian was killed and the two girls were injured.

booboo

If you need a pen pal in prison, I am there for ya

JANA

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK WANTING THIS GUY EVEN THOU HE HAS KILLED SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CELEBRITY. I THINK HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL AND BRANDY TOO. THESE GUYS THEY CAN AWAY WITH EVERTHING. JUST BECAUSE WHO THEY ARE JANA

Kantor

first off, #31. It was grey goose. I go to beverly and it was my friends party, and he HAS the bottle of Grey Goose that Lane drank out of. 2nd off, this fucker better go to jail or I will loose all hope in the justice system. Harland Braun will try his hardest to get him off, but he can only do so much. He has already gotten lucky by winning some cases, but this one theres no possisbility of getting him off for. R.I.P V

Farah Ford

Awww He looks soo good in that photo, I want so bad to ride him!! I wish I can sneak into his place at night and go to town on his noodle!!!!

nellie

asshat
What were you thinking?

Farah Ford

Lane is soo fine!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wicked

I don't think Lane should be prosecuted or go to jail. But Brandy..they should hang her. Beyotch.

Farah Ford

Look at him, I bet he is really good in bed!

Edward Lovette

lane Garrison is being charged with gross vehicular manslaughter...he faces up to ten years in prison....

Farah Ford

C'mon guys let's be serious. Lane is kinda hot

dizzydazzy

make sure you don't drop the soap pretty boy!!

Wicked

I was trying to be funny, but I take it back, it really isn't funny. Sorry people.

Sexy Man

At least he has prison escaping experience.

Rick

For All Those Who Says Its A "BLACK RCAIST THING WITH BRANDY" HERE YOU GO ITS A WHITE MAN THIS TIME......F***ING BLACK BIGOTS.....FRY THESE BOTH BITCH BRANDY AND KILLER GARRISON

Farah Ford

Let
's get back to Lane, god hes soo cute in a nasty white trash way, just have your way with me in the back of a trailer!!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments