The 25 Hottest Chicks!!!

2/4/2007 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

The sexiest women in the world have just been revealed. TMZ is pleased to bring you the top 25 hottest women from a list of the 99 Most Desirable Women of 2007. The choices were made by AskMen.com, and Beyonce was #1. Do you agree?
Most Desirable Women Gallery: Click to launch photos

Check out TMZ's super hot gallery of hotties, and VOTE!

For some extra fun, check out these other titillating galleries.

spotter

In the picture of #20 Rihanna, is that Chris Farley behind her?

in the know dont know sh*T

juicy tittilation, but click on my name to see some better.

in the know dont know sh*T

Go Ms. Nevada! damn i just checked your webite MILF HUNTER, thanks for the tip.

Gavin

I just don't care for Beyonce. At all.

We, are not amused.

I would die a happy lad, if I could stick my nose into that stinky, itchy starfish in JESSICA ALBA'S bikini bottoms.

LMFAO

LOL #5, I gotta agree with ya on that one, dude!!!

footballisus

what no lindsay lohan ? You cant tell me she dont look hot in a bikini

old news

better watch out TMZ's 20 something goofballs. Age gets us all if we live that long. Why (as I and many other have suggested) don't you all post som epics of yourselves so we can laugh at you. You only (other then the Greasy bear) showed middleaged people that have no power over gravity. Also a little sex ed, natural breast droop. Again the law of gravity. What goes up must come down, eventually. I think you should stop calling yourself a news group and start referring to TMZ as a smut site. National Enquirers got nothing on you all.

Michael Richards

Ok....other than my sister-in-law..who has an ass better looking than JESSICA BIEL!!!!! PERFECT ASS.....white girl with a black girl badonka.

Seriously

This site is turning out to be an ADVERTISMENT for other sites. WTF?

Ace

This article made me feel good because it reminded me that everyone has problems, not just me. For example, I thought the voices in my head were telling me to have anal sex, but they really just wanted me to go down to Canal Street and buy a Marantz.

So, no anal sex, just a Marantz from Canal Street. What a relief!

Ace

No anal sex, just a Marantz from Canal Street.

JJ

Jessica Biel and Scarlett Jomomma are so friggen over-rated and played out. Jessica completely sticks her butt out in every photo to make it look big, and Scarlett acts like she is the hottest thing since whatever-- she's not-- big fat ugly lips.

Jessica Simpson is a natural beauty and knows how to carry herself (i.e. not like the ones above who scream look at me and my big fat ass and lips).

joanne

portman and jolie are way too skinny. alba is getting there. but I guess when mourning is over, jolie will become the great person you are trying to make her to be. damn, will be glad when those headlines will be gone. she is aware her mothers pain is gone?

Sillyme