'Super' Stars

Invade Miami Beach

2/5/2007 1:32 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Miami Beach was awash in celebs over the weekend.

While some tried to go incognito, others took to the sand in grand style with a large entourage. Kid Rock opted for overalls and a white purse ... to create a Miami Glam Hillbilly look.

Check out which stars tried to beat the Miami heat, and how.

Only in

For a moment there I thought it was Bill Cosby

NYC

Who wears overalls out of the house? Or at all? That was hot in like 1992 and for pregnant women. Eww, If u are gonna wear em, at least put a shirt on and let the suspenders hang! . Still and all I like kid. But pfft.

Kimmie

Why is fugly Jaimee walking around with his privates almost showing? Not a good look.

NYC

P.S. To me there is nothing worse than thinking if he drops trow wearing that Osh Begosh outfit, he s totally in the buff!! . Oh gawd!!. :)

NYC

****KOSH

NYC

******KOSH, I remember

A

I can't believe how I used to love Christian Slater. Not only are his arms stubby, they are white and not muscular and you can see his white legs peeking out from the shorts

in the know dont know sh*T

Damn they are fine but I think there are way better pictures of it at

Great Dane

Awe, I love KID ROCK......leave him and his overalls alone....that white boys has SOUL......and he just got dumped by Pamela Anderson, for like the 8th time.......let him wear overalls.....shoo

Supa WhiteGurl

Jamie Foxx body looks HOTT !! But with all those wannabes around him, he's still a MALE HO.

TMZ is lame

Jamie Foxx is such a freaking lame. Stardom has gone to this idiots head. I thought he was cool for a while but lately its become apparent that his narcissitic tendacies can't be set aside. He sucked in Miami Vice, he sucked in Dreamgirls, true he is an Oscar winner and he was good in Ray but impressionism isn't really "acting" on Oscar level, is it? Then he started talking a lot of crap about "Kramer" as though he was going to kick Kramer's ass for the "N" word situation but hmmm, where was he on the "Fa$$ot" story and Grey's Anatomy. Bottom line, he is a panty waist actor, another pushing 40 lives life for himself fool who throws himself birthday parties and hogs the stage to show people he can sing. Remember when he was in Collateral and ran around kissing Tom Cruise's ass? How did it taste Jamie. Fade out, sooner rather than later, right up there with Paris Hilton and others who love their own image more than the fans do.

zeqeee

You ever think to yourselves how YOU would compare to any of them?
And, who cares?
Who the hell can dress every day of their lives for YOU, whom they don't even know?
ps: Kid Rock, I'd lick the sweat off your chest anytime. You keep on wearin' what you please.... and typically, the press DOESN"T say that you were returning some blond cutie's purse TO her. The press sucks, and so do all of these self righteous opintions about what ya look like. I'm with Dane on Kid.

Rocknstv

Hey Jamie, your hats crooked. Oh, I'm sorry. You're trying to look cool.