WTF?! Zsa Zsa's Husband Says He Might Be Dannielynn's Dad!

2/9/2007 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Prince Frederick von Anhalt, 64, husband of actress Zsa Zsa Gabor, tells the AP that he had a decade-long affair with Anna Nicole Smith and that he might be the father of her 5-month old daughter, Dannielynn.
Anna Nicole Smith and the Fredrick von Anholt and Zsa Zsa Gabor
Prince Frederick von Anhalt tells the Associated Press, "If you go back from September, she wasn't with one of those guys, she was with me." He says he will file a lawsuit if custody of Dannielynn is turned over to Stern or Birkhead.

If Prince von Anhalt is the father, that makes Dannielynn the step great aunt of Paris Hilton!

The 90-year-old Zsa Zsa and von Anhalt have been married for over 20 years, her longest marriage.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

alc

NOT AN OUNCE OF CREDIBILITY!!! Anna was constantly photographed, and everyone she knew ended up at least in the background of a photo shot. Look at the poor minister. She probably had fun hugging her friend on a bed for a photo, with obviously nothing to hide and he ended up front and center. Unless the prince is a VAMPIRE that can't be photographed, he was never around her!

fred sessoms

SAY IT AIN'T SO, FREDDY!

Our all-time favorite "clown prince," born Hans Robert Lichtenberg or Hans-Georg Lichtenberg to some, infamous eighth, and surely the last husband of Zsa Zsa Gabor, born Gabor Sari, has stated he is leaving the United States. I'll reserve hope, not my breath, for fear of turning royal blue.

"Prince Freddy the Eighth" has been quoted as saying he could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's infant girl, Dannielynn, who was born in September, 2006, and stands by his claim to file a lawsuit if the "heiress to the throne" is given over to Howard K. Stern or Larry Birkhead by the courts. She deserves better than all of this, I think.
On 12 February, 2007, according to the Associated Press, Frederic Prinz von Anhalt proclaimed that he will file a paternity suit and that his "gah-gah" marriage to Zsa Zsa likely will be over if his assertions of parentage prevail.

On his future moving plans, apparently he is bored being the "baron de Bel Air," or whatever. He said: "Whenever my wife dies, I am off. Here in America, I have no friends, no fun. It makes me sick. Here it is like a third-world country. One can only live in Europe." Get the guest flat ready and repeat after me, "He's Back!" Freddy, we hardly knew ya.

So, one less customer for the Bank of America, I guess. Bummer :-(

"Everybody Is Up To Something."

Angela Holland

I THINK THE INHERITANCE SHOULD BE PUT UP FOR DANNIELYNNS FUTURE THE ONE AWARDED CUSTODY OF DANNIELYNN SHOULD NOT BE GET DANNIELYNNS INHERITANCE THEY SHOULD SUPPORT DANNIELYNN WITH THEIR OWN MONEY TO TAKE CARE OF DANNIELYNN. THEY SHOULD NOT USE DANNIELYNN INHERITANCE!

meepmeep

ronny

Sounds like someone wants some publicity.

What a pig.

Harmie

SERIOUSLY WTF!

Harmie

NOW he says something?

Ravynne

Oh for pete's sake!!! This is getting to the point of pathetic......Let the poor woman alone....everyone is crawling out of the woodwork now for a piece of her...shame on the whole lot of them!!!

Kim

They will be coming out of the closet everywear now what and see!

wtf??

Oh goodness - who else is desperate for media attention? This is absolutely stupid. Next, it will be Jeb Bush's baby! Better yet, the Pope's!

Attractive?

Sweet Jesus, who will claim paternity next??
Donald Rumsfeld...........................

CMora

WTF indeed.

Next Micheal JAckson will be saying he's the father. Along with Rosie declaring Anna was with her...........a real man.

Kerryanne

Now if I were to write this story, nobody would believe it!!

.:coquin:.

I'M GONNA SAY I AM THE BABY'S DADDY
SHIT WHO ELSE IS GONNA COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK?

ripped

Sounds like they want the money that baby will be entitled to if Anna Nicole's estate wins the money from the old dude. As you recall, that is not over yet.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments