Lohan Cleans Up Act, Gets Back to Acting

2/14/2007 2:36 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan popped out of rehab and got back to work last night, filming scenes for her movie, "I Know Who Killed Me."

A radiantly healthy-looking LiLo is playing a woman who develops a dual personality after enduring a brutal kidnapping. She is seen here on a night shoot for the thriller.

Lindsay had an appendectomy on January 4, and entered Wonderland rehab on January 17.

Lu

I really hate the way these celebs are throwing the word "rehab" around. You DO NOT go to rehab for 9 days and say "every thing is fine". She obviously was at a luxurious spa and just taking some pamper time. It makes me sick.

This type of celeb behavior is a slap in the face to the hundreds of thousand of people who have REALLY been to rehab and work very hard at their sobriety !

prissybitch

Who the hell cares about Lohan???? THAT"S JESSICA!!! YAY!!!

Sad

Way to go Lindsay! You have come a long way. Please keep the faith.

Torshion Bar

Uh Oh Lindsy... No one is commenting... you better do something fucking stupid real quick....

Brit sucks

LiLo? Come on!

Bowman

Keep up the good work.

HEY YOU

Okay ... this is one girl that needs to drop off the face of the earth... not wishing her any harm... but PLEASE go away.... Hollywood does not want you any more!!!!!

milowent

uh, isn't that loneygirl15 (aka Jessica Rose) next to L. Lo?

SICK IGNORANCE

She is a very pretty girl. I hope she sticks with her rehab. She can really grow up to be something special.

Betty

Yea that is Jessica Rose I saw on IMDB that she was fliming this. Yay I cant wait to see Jessica in a movie!!!

Dr. M

LINDSAY IS TALENTED -

PEOPLE WITH MORE TALENT THAN SHE CURRENTLY HAS HAVE BEEN TAKEN DOWN BY DRUGS (IN BOTH THE SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY) -

I HOPE SHE'S NOT LYING TO HERSELF -

TIME WILL TELL -

NOSCE TE IPSUM
PEACE

Dr. M

trainer101

Go Jessica!
Oh yeah... Lindsay who?

MJ

She will slip up she always does. She needs to stop acting and get out of the holywood she sucks as an actress.

Lia

I've noticed something very disturbing about Lohan....look at her hands. Every picture that I have seen in the past few years, her hands look more wrinkled and older and older.
She kind of holds her hands wierd too. I know that it is a wierd observation, but its true. My sister died of blood poisoning and she complained of her hands looking very old and without much feeling in the days before her death.
Lia

STEPH

Lohan is town right now filming " I Know You Killed Me" up here in San Luis Obispo, CA
Friends who are extras on this film say Lohan has been AWOL on meeting fans- Lohan is staying at the Maddona Inn until Friday.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments