Tracy Morgan

Cops a Plea

2/14/2007 12:37 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tracy MorganTMZ has learned that "30 Rock" star Tracy Morgan has pleaded guilty this morning to misdemeanor DUI charges, stemming from an early morning bust in New York late last year.

Morgan was popped in Manhattan at 4:30 AM on November 28 on suspicion of drunk driving, after cops noticed his erratic driving.

According to the police report, Morgan "was unable to maintain a position in a lane of traffic." This was Morgan's second drunk driving arrest.

According to terms of the plea deal, Morgan must undergo supervised treatment by a doctor and stay out of legal trouble for six months. If he complies, he'll pay a $1000 fine and escape jail time. Morgan was also sentenced to an undetermined amount of community service.

Only in

This story only proves that the Racist are trying to bring down the Black African Brother and Sister. I would like to remind all my sisters and brothers that February is Black History Month. I would like to thank all my supporters in the African American community.I will Never give up my Fight against the white RACIST! "crackers" NO PEACE, NO JUSTICE!!!

Manny

No one cares.........it's freakin Tracy Morgan.

J. Owen

Farrah, you're not fooling anyone. You're a lame white person trying to start a race arguement on this post. Black people don't give a damn if Tracy Morgan was busted on a DUI - his azz shouldn't have been driving drunk!

So please stop trying to start a fight. And get a life!

Sonny

Farrah? And an African-American? Rigggghhhhtt! Tracy Morgan has a drinking problem. I once interviewed him @ 6:20 in the morning and he reeked of alcohol. It was obvious he was blasted! I hope he gets help soon. And I hope "Farrah" and "Pot-Stirrers" like her find a better hobby. If you're drunk and you drive, I hope they nail your @ss! Regardless of your ethnicity.

patty cake

A DR? for what...to stay out of a car drunk? GRRREAT.... where do I get my MD for that specialty?

Canuck's pride

Guys, Farrah was created by TMZ .