Anna Nicole Stoned -- Stern Sees $$$$

2/20/2007 2:03 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Click to return to TMZ.comA stunning video shows a barely functional Anna Nicole Smith, stammering and stuttering, as Howard K. Stern rhapsodizes about how much money the clip will be worth.

The tape, which aired Monday night on Greta Van Susteren's show on FOX News Channel, shows an eight-months pregnant Smith, her face painted like a clown and clearly stoned out of her mind. As she talks to a doll in a baby carriage as if it's real, Stern repeatedly says, "Is this a mushroom trip?" He then adds, "I'm kidding."

Another part of the tape shows Smith even more out of it. Stern's comment: "This footage is worth money."

Mandy

Howard K is a waste of skin, and a scourge on humanity. Seeing Annalike this, and I was never a big fan of hers to begin with, makes me want to cry. Not for her as a celebrity, for her as a human being.

momo

How incredibly sad. I hope they use this tape against HKS and the Doc that gave her the meds. I hope HKS goes to jail for Daniel and Anna's death's.

Rachel

I think she might be alive if she had stayed with Larry. Why didn't she?

Oh my.....

That is soooo sad.... if he (HKS) seriously thought he was the father of that baby then you would think he would be a little bit more concerned about what drugs were going in to her body... But of course he wasn't because he knows that is NOT HIS BABY!! PLEASE OH PLEASE LET SOMETHING HAPPEN TOMORROW IN THE COURTS AND THAT POOR BABY GOES TO HER REAL FATHER BEFORE IT MAKES DEATH #3!!! Seriously!!?! What "father to be" would be asking the pregnant Mom if she was on a mushroom trip?!

malvolio

...eek!...

michaela

If it were truly Howard Stern's baby he would NEVER let her be so drugged. He had NO regard for the child in Anna's belly because it wasn't his. This video is proof!

jo

COME ON PEOPLE!!!! USE SOME COMMON SENSE! WHAT IN THAT VID PROVES BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT THAT SHE IS EVEN PREGNENT ?JUS BCAUSE SHE HAS A CARRIDGE DON'T MEAN JACK SH## !C'MON! USE COMMON SENSE GEEEEEZ!!!!!!

urzula

Saddest thing I've ever seen. Really sad to think this was about a month before she gave birth to that sweet little girl and her beloved son died. I've been trying to stay neutral about HKS but now I can't. Why the f*ck was he sober and following her around with a camera and teasing her like that? Obviously the baby in that belly was of no concern to him.

tracib

This is sad, incredibly sad. These must be one of the home videos that Howard spoke about on ET, saying they had been taken from the home in the Bahamas. I can understand why he would want them back, of course they do not paint him in the brightest light. I expect more of the same to trickle out over the next few weeks.
OKAY NOW THIS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
He is filming a woman, seemingly blasted out of her mind that is ALSO 8 months pregnant and he thinks it is funny. This man is supposedly the father of the baby she is carrying yet there is no concern for her condition, only jokes about it. What a piece of trash he is. LET THE DEFENDERS OF STERN NOW STEP FORWARD AND DEFEND THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dispicable! And he now has custody of that beautiful baby.

dten

This is the saddest thing. I pray they just put her to rest beside her son and Dannilynn gets a chance at a loving home and to be with someone who really loves her. I also hope that baby has or will be tested to see if she has any mental damage from all the drugs that Anna used during her pregnancy.

LuvzPynk

OMG i JUST caught this video on greta and it literally made me uncomfortable just WATCHING it,,,i have along w/ the world seen anna stoned b4 on tv but this took the cake.! She was PREGNANT and she was speaking in this really odd tone of voice and pushing around a baby stroller w/ a doll in it and speaking to it also,,,,,,and U can hear howard keep asking "Is this a mushroom trip"? over and over n she can't understand the question! And then he finally goes "I'm kidding"! And he also says "This is worth some money" more then once,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Some one better get the baby off that Dirt bag - pimp-money suckin-low life loser fast.ASAP. Ppl PRAY that prick Stern don't get Dannilynn-b/c AS whacked O U T of her mind as anna was who he hell KNOWS, maby she DID have sex w/ Howard too- ALL it takes is ONE TIME people,,,,,,i hope to god it ain't so,,,,,,
For the love of GOD get Paternity established!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Be prepared watching the Clown Video b/c its Disturbing...........

Cari7000

How can any jurisdiction leave that baby with HKS....he is a total whackjob...no consideration for Anna, the unborn child.....just how much the video would be worth.... doesn't that just tell us where his head is at...

Wheres the SAS when you need them....

Lysette

This video makes me sad.

She was so incapacitated and he is so sleazy.

A deadly combination.

Christina

Was there a time/date stamp on the original video? I'm curious to know how they know she was eight months pregnant at the time this was taped. Also, anyone have any idea who "Riley" is?

michaela

Howard is making fun of her in this video, making a mockery of her condition, which he must be held responsible for. F...ing unbelievable!