Tina

Turner of Heads

2/20/2007 4:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

67-year-old Tina Turner stepped into the spotlight in Italy yesterday -- and DAMN! She's still got it!

Tina Turner
All eyes were on the superdiva as she arrived at the Giorgio Armani Fashion Show in Milan yesterday, looking absolutely amazing in a sleek bob and figure-hugging suit.

Simply the best sexagenarian.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Wicked

Simply the best!!! Better than all the rest!!!

rminva

Love the hair!!

monique

Tina Turner is absolutely gorgeous and classy. She's in fine form after all of these years and I love that new bob. These youngsters could learn a lot about how to conduct themselves from a legend like Tina.

Brit sucks

She's fucking rocks!!

Julie

Wow.. I havn't seen her in ages!! She looks good

ellen

What a class act she is.

Whatever

She looks FaNtAsTiC!!!

Only in

This sister is one of many successful African-American performers in our country.A role model we look up to,not like like that sh**t on Hollywood Blvd running around showing their dirty crouch.I would like to remind all my sisters and brothers that February is Black History Month.I would also like to thank all my supporters in my Fight against RACISM! NO PEACE ,NO JUSTICE!!!

Rah-Rah

Day-umm! Black don't crack! She still looks good. ROCK ON TINA!!! When ya having another tour? WE MISS YOU!!

JEWISH PRINCESS

God, I hope I look that good when I'm her age! Maybe having a younger man to love is the key! Certainly hasn't hurt Miss Turner!

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Class and style all the way.

Tina Turner is a prime example of how a celebrity can turn her trainwreck life around. Her courage and hard work to get out of an abusive marriage / business relationship proves that no one HAS to stay stuck in a life that isn't working for them.

it's GREAT to see some positive, good news about a celebrity, for a change.

FUNKY BROWN CHICK

She is my idol!!!

Every day, I ask myself: "Funky Brown Chick, what can you do *today* to make sure that your legs look even more and more like Tina Turner's *tomorrow*?"

Really. It's true.

Sean Bresnahan

I completely agree with Debra. Tina is smashing: elegant, sexy and classic. Oh, how she makes these current "pop-princesses" look cheap and sloppy!

ezze

The prettiest ladies over 60: Tina Turner, Sophia Loren, Jacqueline Smith

Maggie

This woman is in her 70's?! She is amazing--always was. She looks better than all the young tarts out there today---Paris, Brittany, Nicole, Lindsay---they couldn't shine her high heels!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments