P. Diddy

Investigated for

Assault & Battery

2/27/2007 9:34 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0227_diddy_ex-1TMZ has learned Sean "P. Diddy" Combs is being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department for allegedly attacking a man at a Hollywood Oscar party.

Gerard Rechnitzer was at a post-Oscar bash Sunday night with his fiancee at Teddy's at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood. At around 2 AM Monday morning, the 27-year-old Rechnitzer was on his way to the parking lot when he made a pit stop in the bathroom. When he walked out, he noticed his fiancee was surrounded by six men, including Combs. We're told the 5'7", 140 lb. Rechnitzer watched as Combs chatted up his girl for about five minutes, and then asked his fiancee to leave with him.

At that point, Combs allegedly told the woman he was having a party and invited her to come. Rechnitzer persisted and asked his fiancee again to leave with him. Combs then allegedly socked Rechnitzer in the jaw.

Rechnitzer, a real estate broker, called 911. The LAPD came out and took a report, but Combs had left before the cops arrived. An ambulance came but Rechnitzer declined treatment.

We're told the LAPD contacted Rechnitzer yesterday, and as many as five witnesses who observed the incident.

lea

yuk.....every time I see a picture of him my stomach turns.....

vacuumpumpedmanmeat

Sean Combs is a punk pulling that hard-assed junk with his bodyguards around to protect him. I keep one in the chamber and I drive with my gat in my lap... I will punk him if I see him.

chopchop

#24: I agree with you on the Farrah comment!!! She's an idiot!!! A few months ago she was saying that American Idol was racist!!!!! She needed to be reminded that there have been 2 black American Idols!!
Also, have you ever seen her posts where she says that her husband is white and has a small penis???!! I'm not kidding!!!!!!! I believe that comment was posted at the same time as her American Idol rantings.
Where is she???? Maybe sucking down that finger lickin good fried chicken and kool-aid!!!

anni

What a jerk.

bev

P diddy? what the hell is wrong with him? didnt his woman just give birth like 5 seconds ago?? to twins.. so he thinks that because he is a rapper and famous that he can do whatever he wants? he got away with practically murder last time..hopefully this time he gets his ass thrown in jail where he belongs.

calilife4me

I HOPE SOMEONE BEATS THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF THIS PUNK ONE DAY! WHY DIDN'T THIS DUDES' FIANCEE LEAVE -- STUPID WHORE!

BJB

YOU CAN TAKE THE BOY OUT OF THE GHETTO...............................

HOPE KIM TAKES HIM TO THE CLEANERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JaneaneTheAcerbicGoblin

#31...hehehehe...

#33...P. Diddy is like Andy Dick, especially the no talent and no dick part.

Personally, I'm tired of people like P. Diddy Do Wah Diddy Dumbass and Andy Dick actually being treated like they have talent. These are 2 turds from the 1990's...let them go back there and stay...

Caribbean Goddess

A man will be a man no matter what race he is. All men look, most men touch. P. Diddy is a talented producer/entertainer.
I do not know Farrah, but the chicken and kool-aid joke was
uncalled for #31. You would not like it if I said that all white people do is drink Budweiser and smoke crack. Let's not go there" balogna balls." He is a man that loves woman and kim knows that. I watched a show about hip-hop wives and she stated
that she was with Diddy before J.Lo came into the picture but, she knew that he would come back to her. She knows that he sleeps around.

Ms_Tell_It_Like_It_Is

Hope he gets his just "rewards" - his egocentric, creepy personality has always been such a turn off.

Nothing worse than creepy men being forceful to try to get the attention of disinterested women. I had a similar situation - I was at a club with my date and a egocentric celebrity tried to get me to come to a party. When I said thanks but no thanks, he launched into a tirade, even resorting to calling me a lesbian! I guess he thought if I wasn't interested in HIM, I must not dig men at all. What a turn off - both he and Piddly could cause a woman to start preferring other women!

spitbook.com

Why am I not surprised?

spitbook.com

lol @ pee diddy

Lorraine

IF YOUR BITCH TOOK THAT LONG TO COME WITH YOU, SHE WAS DOWN FOR SOMETHING NASTY.

J Doe

DONT BUY HIS SEAN JOHN CLOTHING & CRAP...hit it right where it hurts,
HIS WALLET !!!!!!!!!

adele in oakland, cali

Before making assumptions or jumping to conclusions people should always look for the "key words" in gossip. The key sentence here is, "Rechnitzer persisted and asked his fiancee again to leave with him. "

If he had to ask her a 2nd time to leave then HE should have left, that's why he got socked. Also, he says that she was his fiance, what does she say?! Secondly. before calling the police he should have just socked P. Diddy back, maybe that's why his date stood there kicking it w/ P.Diddy right in his face. Let this be a lesson to all men, take a woman out w/ CLASS to places like that.