Isaiah Hires PR Doc

2/28/2007 3:43 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Controversial "Grey's Anatomy" star Isaiah Washington has a new man in his life.
Washington and Bragman
TMZ has exclusively learned that Washington signed with PR crisis expert Howard Bragman and his company, Fifteen Minutes. Bragman started Fifteen Minutes PR in 2005 after selling powerhouse PR firm Bragman Nyman Cafarelli.

Interestingly, Bragman is openly gay and is the man responsible for the wildly successful launch of out and gay NBA center John Amaechi's best-selling book, "Man in the Middle," which was the subject of a homophobic slur by NBA car wash owner Tim Hardaway.

A source tells TMZ that Bragman is known for, "telling it like it is," to his clients, and that Isaiah will be no exception. Bragman's office confirmed that Washington is on board, and in a statement to TMZ said, "Our work with Isaiah is about his future -- not the past. There is an important dialogue in our society about diversity that needs to happen, and Isaiah is uniquely positioned to be the catalyst for this."

Only in

You can't leave it alone TMZ can you!

PerezSux

TMZ, less is more. Stop stirring up trouble.

Laura

STIR IT UP! Grey's should fire his ass. He's weak.

Lynn

I'm so sick of this story - leave Isaah alone! Ok, he doesn't particularly love the gays...that's his business....who cares. That TR Knight dude seems like a fruit anyway. I sure as hell like Isaah a LOT more than TR or that fugly Heigl $lut...at least Isaah has talent!

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

HE NEEDS TO GO. The entire cast hates him. Doesn't that tell you anything?

Bobp

Shame on Bragman. This homophobic n*****, (oops, did I say that? I didn't mean to say n*****, I guess it's off to rehab for me) loser should just disappear with all the other bigots.
And.... this is for anti matty...sorry, we don't go back in, we just hunt your sorry ass down.

Will

Hey Mattie, I will give you my name, number, and address so you can say those punk remarks to me..Believe me you won't have any teeth...But then you will be able to give good head, so it's a win-win situation...Get at me, punk.

Whatever

I think it's funny that Mr Washington had like 50 posts about his homophobic remark but parisite hitler made the same one and barely anything was mentioned about it? HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Lou

There are way too many Jews in Hollywood.

judgingotherssux

This guy should of kept his comments in the closet......reap and sow...so simple.........After Greys nobody will wanna touch this .....Hammmer time..lol

Anti Matty

OH #8, #9 & #11

WHAT'S UP WITH YOU THREE AND ANYONE ELSE. TR KNIGHT HAS RUINED GREYS ANATOMY FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

HIS CHARACTER IS IN LOVE WITH TWO WOMEN, AND EVERYTIME I SEE HIM KISS ONE OF THEM OR GET MARRIED AS HIS CHARACTER DID A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. I DON'T BELIEVE IT BECAUSE HE IS A GAY.

SORRY, BUT HE SHOULD HAVE STAYED IN CLOSEST TO HIS CASTMATES AND THE WORLD.

STOP THREATINING ME RATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

90% OF THE WORLD CAN'T BE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU WON'T GET INTO HEAVEN BY KISSING BOYS!!

Brit sucks

This is so stupid...

Anti Matty

Didn't mean you #8 . I wanted # 7. That rat # 7

Jazzie

Isaiah Washington is one of the most attractive men in Hollywood; yet, you continue to run the most unattractive, bug-eyed photo of him. I think the message is clear and so is your intent. I am offended by this racist portrait you continue to paint, and I think you should be ashamed of yourself of trying to perpetuate a stereotypical, racist view of this man.

Isaiah Washington made a mistake and has tried to correct it, you should do the same.

douch950

holy freakin eyeballs.. it looks like he is looking at a giant dick coming right for his ass.....

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments