Woody to Bar Staff -- You're Full of Schlitz

3/3/2007 6:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

woody harrelsonTMZ has learned Woody Harrelson got into it last night at a Los Angeles bar, and police were called.

It went down at the trendy The Other Room in Venice, California. The LAPD tells TMZ Harrelson became upset when the beer glass he was drinking from turned out to be broken and he cut his hand. Cops say Harrelson began arguing with the staff. The LAPD was called to the scene.

An LAPD watch commander tells TMZ, "It was not a major blowout. We arrived on scene and just took an injury report." No one was arrested and no one pressed charges.

Nancy

If it was me I would get the manager and request next round on the house.

U Can't B Serious

Is this no-talent hack still alive?!?!

Edward

You wouldn't throw a fit if you got cut by broken glass at a bar? Bullshit. You people are fucking idiots!

STALIN

woody's a pussy!

pam

What a photo! He looks like his father! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!

Caribbean Goddess

I represent Beantown, where the t.v. show Cheers broadcasted at and
I must say that he should have had a beer at Cheers for real and he
wouldn't have had this problem. Woody looks like he's doing more than
drinking if you ask me.

amber-dawn

woohoo go woody!

Hollywood

10,9,8,7,6,5....

Hollywood

Dear Woody,

Hurry up and hit rock bottom before I get discharged
so we can hang out.

Love Britney.

dude

watch the whole thing from this video cell phone :

jf

Woody Harrelson's father was hired to kill U.S. District Judge John H. Wood, and did the deed. Woody was only 17 at the time. Charles Harrelson is now serving a life sentence in a prison in Florida. He may have some unresolved anger issues since this happened so early in his life. Just a thought.

Diana Crabtree

I just saw him play a temper tantrum throwing alcoholic in "The prizewinner of Defiance, Ohio" last night.

I can just imagine him screaming "I cut my hand!" and throwing everybodys drinks out the backdoor of the bar

Rob

i hate it when that happens GOSH

Me

#16: Be upset enough to have the police be called? Um, no. I'd be upset. I'd call for a manager. I'd say, "My hand is bleeding. Can I have a bandaid? Look at this broken glass. What are you going to do about this?" But have the police come because I was causing a scene? No. Probably came from too many drinks at the bar. Drunks tend to overreact like major asses.

By the way, I'm not a fucking idiot. I come from Earth. I guess you must come from Uranus.

Gloria

Woody Harrelson behaves like an obnoxious, hot headed bully. It seems like he is constantly looking for trouble. Some anger management classes may be in order.......

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments