"Laguna Beach" Star Will Go to Jail

3/6/2007 7:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jason WahlerJason Wahler, star of MTV's "The Hills" and "Laguna Beach," pleaded no contest today to one count of battery, and was sentenced to 60 days in Los Angeles County Jail.

Wahler, 20, and model Kristin DeLuca, 25, were arrested in September 2006 after an altercation on Wilshire Blvd. The two and a group of friends were driving on Wilshire when their vehicle was blocked by a city vehicle and a tow truck attempting to move an illegally parked car. The pair jumped out of their car and got into a verbal altercation with the city employee and the tow truck drivers. Wahler punched one of the drivers and DeLuca kicked the tow operator and spit in his face. The drivers called the cops after restraining Wahler. His blood alcohol level at the time of his arrest was .22 -- nearly three times the legal limit.

Wahler pleaded no contest to one count of battery, and in addition to jail time, was ordered to attend 104 AA meetings, 36 hours of anger management classes, and to stay away from all of the victims. DeLuca pleaded no contest to one count of battery and was sentenced to 24 months of probation. She also must serve 15 days working on the road with CalTrans.

Wahler and De Luca must also participate in a one-day Museum of Tolerance program because of the numerous racial slurs they uttered during the incident.

Wahler has until May 4 to turn himself in. Celeb Mugshot

In a related story, Wahler was arrested just this past weekend after cops say he "resisted a public officer" during a raid against underage drinking in a North Carolina nightclub.

Sean Bresnahan

Maybe a little County Jail butt-action will take some of the cocky out of Mr. Jason!

Dave Bailey

Jason is a punk he thins he's all hard but he's just a softy. I mean seriously he's just a spoiled boy from Laguna Beach and thats not the real OC. If he came to central or northern orange county his tone would change.

Agent D

LOSER! That is all I have to say.

uniformsformilitarypersonnelonly

BIG FRIGGIN' DEAL. These so-called "stars" think they can get away with everything and anything. Take away his "star status" and see where he ends up. These kids that think that they are "stars" repulse me.

Kennedy

Loser! I use to live in Laguna Hills and would hang out at Laguna Beach in my younger days. I tried watching Laguna Beach, but after 5 minutes, it bored me. Their conversations are boring and self absorbed.

I love it!

Do the crime...you must serve the time.

Stephie

It doesn't surprise me.. But, i wonder what Lauren has to say.

Vain

if i was Lauren, i'd pretend that i dated somebody else named Jason, that looked just like him. i could never acknowledge that it was actually this guy.

Christina

I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT LAUREN IS THINKING! Probably... THANKS GOD I DUMPED HIS ASS WHEN I DID! What a loser!

nj

he's gross LC did him a favor tryin to clean him up but hes a nasty fat mess

nj

fat gross little bot with little pe pe

hawaii5oh

LC must have been between coke hook-ups when she was seeing this turd.

renee

Am I the only one that thinks he looks like Collin Farrell?

srg trd

this guy i forget his name is a dumb bitch he will go to jail and paste his knees to his chest start wearing kool aid for make up sucking dick for a smoke have huge dumps taken on his chest and will demand to get tea bagged everynight before bed

Es

Stupid is as stupid does. . .

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments