J-Hud

Gives Up on Chi-town

3/7/2007 3:41 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Oscar winner Jennifer Hudson learned the hard way that Beyoncé and Anika Noni Rose make for better singing partners than random fans in Chicago.

Hudson was in her hometown yesterday as Mayor Richard Daley proclaimed it Jennifer Hudson Day. When Hudson broke into song, she looked to the crowd to sing along with her. "Y'all want to help me out?" she asked. Apparently the answer was "No."

She held out the mic and when no one piped up, Hudson asked, "Where y'all at, Chicago?" Again met with silence, Hudson ended her number with a simple, "Well, that's enough."

ccw

Her 15 minutes of fame are going to be up in 10 minutes!!

Laura

Shit. It is cold in Chi town. Of course, they didn't feel like singing that song. I don't even know the words to that one. Give Jennifer a break.

Hayley

LOL! I can't stand Jennifer Hudson and I am from Chicago!

WTF

Next month everyone will forget she even existed with that attitude of her's...ungrateful bitch

Anti Matty

THAT IS HILARIOUS!!!

SHE EVEN HAD TO SAY WELL THAT'S ENOUGH AT THE END.

TICK TOCK 3 SECONDS OF FAME LEFT.

PerezSux

I think it's all gone to her head pretty quick. I hope she wakes up and realizes she's just another piece of ass and to keep it humble, no matter how many awards she's accumulated so far.

Laura

We know that you don't like her Kate. lol You are going to be infamous on here.

...

Um... how would anyone "sing along" with that catterwalling? It's not like she's singing a song that people would actually know the words to...

Rita

The trip down sure is faster than her trip up! Her head sure got big fast.
14.5 minutes and counting. Good Riddance!!

me

She got her 15 minutes of fame...now what is she gonna do ?? Far as I'm concerned she's fat and I don't see anything special about her.

J.C.

AGAIN, Jennifer Hudson thanked " American Idol show " for contributing to her success and the "Academy of Arts & Sciences" for giving her the oscar----STOP! calling her an ingrate because she did not thank Simon for saying she should NOT pursue a singing career BECAISE OF her weight.

Freakhater

YUK YUK YUK!!!!! THAT'S FUNNY.....FAT UNGRATEFUL BITCH.....SHIT ON US.....WE SHIT BACK!!!!!!!!

me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BK...YOU ROCK AND SAID IT ALL !!!! TOO FRIGGIN' FUNNY

Lisa

It was cold and the crowd was still smiling and happy she was there. So I don't think this was a big deal. And she's been very humble throughout this and I'm proud of the gurl. It's not about being black, big, or having a great voice (because I thought her acting was terrible in that movie, except for that one scene), but because she is a good person with a great spirit. Good things happen to people who actually works hard for it instead of complaint about others on a sleezy website dedicated to trashing celebrities. Give me a break .

Laura

Don't you people be hating on my girl! Jennifer is fabulous.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments