Zarf Is Must See TV

3/9/2007 5:09 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Housewives across the country got a little lesson in transgenderism on Friday's episode of "All My Children."

Zarf
The soap furthered the storyline of transgendered lesbian character Zarf/Zoe's quest to transition from male to female. On today's educational and partially unscripted episode, Zarf, played by male actor Jeffrey Carlson, ventured to a support group where he encountered trans persons, played by genuine transgendered actors in various stages of undergoing the change. Janice Dickinson must have been unavailable, but a Sandra Oh lookalike was!

For a brief moment, the ABC soap diverged from their laughable Satin Slayer storyline to expose audiences to more diverse characters in a positive light. Let's hope this noble effort doesn't turn into the serial's killer, or kill the serial.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Kat

Isn't there anything better to report? Someone, somewhere must be cracking up.

rosanna

now, don't forget that zarf is also a rock star.

Wanda

Poor Jeffrey Carlson. I'm not sure if he's fuglier as a man, or as a woman. His agent really should tell him to wash his hair before appearing on camera. Yuck!!

Only in

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

jenn

what is the world comming?

lisa mae magillacuddy

can anyone me why, whenever TV puts a trannie on, they ALWAYS pick the most grotesque, over the top one on rather than an attractive trannie? i've seen pics of some of them and they don't ALL look like Zarf/Zoe.

A Man Who Knows!

What's positive about cutting your junk off?

jenn

is anyone else tired of gay people telling us how gay they are?i have nothing against them just tired of hearing about it.

Me

Man, some of you are idiots (especially you, GOD BLESS AMERICA).

lisa mae magillacuddy

#10, i agree with you!! there are some real fucking IGNORANT backward fools posting here!! they're probably the biggest bunches of jackass, shit-for-brains ass-wipes i've seen on here!!!

katielynn

I am sooo pleased about this story line! I have been watching AMC for a long long time... and its great that they are doing this!!! I could see the unscripted part of the "group meeting" and I was very pleased with how well that went and also the amazing performance that Freddie Luper (Zarf/Zoe?) is bringing to the ancient soap opera.
Good Job All My Children!!! This deserves an award! thanks for doing it right, correct and well done indeed!

L.S

well said # 11 so tired of it..enough is enough

Mike McEntire

It amazed me how some of you think that gays are saying how gay they are. What the hell does that even mean? Perhaps if we granted them the same rights as every other American, they would not have to victims of bigotry for being who they are. God Bless America- you are a disgrace to civil rights everywhere. Ugh. Some people have some nerve.

constance

I have watched All My Children from Day 1 and I still love the show.
Gotta LOVE ZARF.....GREAT JOB!!!!

Mike McEntire