"300" Stud Forks Over 11

3/12/2007 11:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"300" star Gerard Butler plunked down his own $11 to help propel his action film to an epic $70 million at the box office this weekend.

The muscled hunk enjoyed his last days of anonymity as he snuck into a 4:45 PM show at The Grove Theater in L.A. on Friday.

Unfortunately, unlike in the movie, Butler was wearing a shirt on this outing.

Rah-Rah

What a hot piece of man he is! I wonder if he looks like that all the time? Did anyone see that movie over the weekend? Aye aye aye! All the actors looked sexy!

Leah C

I didn't see one scrawny guy in the whole movie! And I loved the brief shot of Gerry's bare butt! Kinda gave the girls something to look at while the guys were looking at the bare breasts!

Jessi

The movie was AWSOME!!! I have loved Gerard Butler ever since I saw The Phantom of the Opera! even with ha;f his face showing in that Movie you could tell he was quite a hunk! after i saw that i had to see his other movies. 300 was such an awsome movie. the way they shot it and all the great Acting. He's such an awsome actor. and quite delicious!

KG

Saw the movie this weekend. I was quite impressed. Gerard Butler is niiiiiiiiiiiice. mmm. I wish him the best.

Tori

I had absolutly NO DESIRE to see this movie, but had to go as a result of friends. And let me tell you, it was AMAZING!! And w/ so many beautiful, beautiful men too...especially Gerard!!! He is absolutly stunning!

Bella

SPARTANS TAKE ME NOW

Oh gosh this was so hot, I had like 4 little ones watching this movie. I can't wait until it comes out on video

LisaL

We saw this movie yesterday, and I absolutely loved it.
I'm getting sick of people saying it's inaccurate though.
DUH... it was never meant to be a freaking history lesson. It's supposed to be surreal.

Anywho.. LOVED it and can not wait for it to come out on DVD.

Sean Bresnahan

Am I gay if I want to lick his abs and chew on his nipples? Oh, well...

liz

he is so fine can so one say per....fect

knowadrake

WOW! What a movie. Beautifully filmed and a great story to boot. LOVED the "balls" the Queen had. And our favorite "G-spot" (Gerard Butler) was FANTASTIC! As were all the hot men in the movie. And oh my, Rodrigo Santory as Xerxes was virtually unrecognizable. He sure looks a lot different in LOST.

:-)

Way to go 300! Finally a number one movie for Mr. Butler. And well-deserved.

A.

Veronica

Gerry Butler is a gorgous man, what a body!! My legs are wide open for him!!!!!
The movie 300 is the best I've seen in years, he deserves an Oscar for his performance!! I can not wait to buy the DVD!!

Deja

Awesome movie and AWESOME actor!!!! LOVED IT!
GO GERARRDDD & the rest of the cast!!!!!!

Practical

leave this man alone he can't even go to his own movie in peace. and #10 if yo thoughts like that then i guess you are.

A1

...awesomest movie!!! fulfilling every women's fantasy of seeing 'calvin klein' model-look-alikes go to war!!!! (excuse me while im drooling)

SinCity

Perfect male bonding movie.....as someone else put - it should be titled: "Torsos on Parade".

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments