Restraining Orders Issued Against Paps in Israel

3/13/2007 3:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned that the two bodyguards involved in a fight with paparazzi in Israel yesterday were not arrested as first reported, but were taken to a local police station for questioning.
Leo in Israel
According to sources connected with the incident, a group of paparazzi dangerously swarmed Leonardo DiCaprio and his girlfriend Bar Refaeli as the couple tried to board their van after a visit to the Western Wall. We're told the that the intense crush left the van with severe body damage.

After the celeb couple left the scene, several members of the paparazzi complained to local police that they had been assaulted by two security guards who were working for the star. Those two guards were brought in for questioning. After sorting out the details, police issued several 30-day restraining orders against the paps, ordering them to stay away from Leo and Bar.

According to Reuters, photographers waited for the couple outside nearby tunnels. The visit of the "Departed" star and his S.I. girlfriend has stirred up a media frenzy in Israel.

Peeps

For goodness sake.

PerezSux

maybe if u weren't so busy trying to be stand up comics at the expense of the Hollywood community you could bother to get YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. Good going, Harvey. I suppose now you can get back to reporting on Jeremy Piven's chest hair now.

aimee

LOLOLOL #1

NO MORE CHEST HAIR DR PERRILL!!!

Miapocca

LD really has his work cut out for him...From Nazi Brazilian to aparthied Israeli chic

Hyperion

No sensible authorities on Earth will stand up for paparrazi. Who would want to defend lowlife sycophants?

ONE WHO KNOWS

I HAVE A QUSTION FOR "NOODLE" DECAPRIOS' NICKNAME).

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO COME OUT OF THE CLOSET?
AND YOUR "FRIEND" LUCAS HAAS.
NOT TO MENTION TOBY MAGUIRE, JEREMY PIVEN, AND MATTHEW MACONAHEY?
LETS THROW , IN QUEEN LATIFAH, JODIE FOSTER, CAMRYN MANNHEIM, CARMEN ELECTRA, COLE HAUSER, ANDERSON COOPER !

IF YOU ARE SO PROUD OF BEING GAY, THEN LET EVRYONE IN ON IT!!!!

free4all

I give it maybe 2 years and he will be sick of her nagging. He is using her for a lay and she is using him for fame. That is it and that is what she will be known for..the girl who dated LD.

Michelle

Leo is such a damn wimp! Let the paps take your picture. You're a famous actor and that's part of your career so deal with it! I personally don't care about your ugly face but let the paps do their job.
The majority of Israelis couldn't care less about Leo and his slutty draft-dodging sex-toy Bar. The media is making a big deal out of this visit not the average citizens.
Miapocca; The only apartheid that exists in the Middle East is in Arab countries where non-Muslims are treated like crap. How dare you call Gisele a Nazi. Do you have any proof? If you don't then shut up!

Manda

I agree with #1 :)

Manda

I wonder if Gisele got knocked up on purpose, 1. to keep Mr. Brady from going back to his ex and 2. to piss off Leo because he wouldn't marry her

Michelle

Jellybean; I give it months or weeks. Leo already had a huge bust-up with Bar and has broken up with her several times. Bar always comes crawling back because without Leo she's a nobody. There are rumours that Bar's agents begged Leo to visit Israel to get her publicity. Their relationship is a joke.

Leah C

Michelle, you obviously should read more Israeli media sources and less of the anti-Israel media (BBC, etc). You would know the TRUE conditions the Israelis live under considering there are daily barrages of Kassams and gunfire raining from Muslims whose only goal in life is to kill all Israelis indescriminantly. Try getting BOTH sides of the story, and STOP reading Jimmy-boy Carter's biased book! However, I agree that Giselle is not a Nazi. There's no proof and calling her such is ignorant.

free4all

Michelle.. I agree with you it is a publicty stunt.

Leah C. I agree with you, it is not easy living in Isreal. I think what we are all trying to say is that Leo and Bar are a joke. It is true that they did break up some time ago and that TMZ reported it. Like I said she will not be a Cindy Crawford or a Claudia Schiffer just on S.I and the girl who dated Leo.

Michelle

Leah C; I was defending Israel, you have me confused with Miapocca.

Leah C

So I was. My apologies, Michelle. I'm half-Israeli w/99% of my dad's family there, so I get VERY defensive when Israel is attacked (verbally or physically). Sorry about that.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments