Rosie

Picks Another Bone

With Trump

3/13/2007 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0313_trump_rosie-1Rosie O'Donnell is disappointed -- terribly disappointed -- that the sight of her doesn't make the Donald horny.

Or so she mockingly suggested in a pre-emptive strike against Trump on her blog this morning, responding to comments that Trump made to "EXTRA" about Rosie's bouts with depression. Trump, never one to pass up a chance to skewer his favorite lesbian talk show host, made remarks suggesting that she's depressed from looking in the mirror. Responded Rosie, in her customary lowercase verse-ish;

the dump truck is at it again
so hurtful 2 know he doesnt find me attractive
as it has been my goal
for so long
to give a balding billionaire a boner

Whoa, Ro! Could the Rosie-Trump War have become engaged anew? Stay tuned, kids!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

???

Rosie couldn't give a dog a bone!

ann

I can't stand Trump...he reminds me of a really bad Elvis impersonator!!

Roe

I am beginning to think that the dump truck is upset because Kelli was the blond that got away. Really sounds like a childish rant over a woman lost!!

isnt she special

Sorry Rosie, but you don't give ANYONE a boner. Your a fat pig!!

Ed

Trust me honey, you aren't giving ANYONE a boner!!! nastyass...

ann

I doubt that it is Rosies goal in life to give anyone a boner.... she is funny, smart and has a strong voice! I'd take that over good looks anyday!

GirlyGirl

Grow up Rosie.

cristy

I love Rosie. I'd go gay for her.

Maura

Extremely old news.

He's Boring now

Typical--- she cant stand it when there isnt chaos...peace and calm is foreign to her so when there isnt chaos, she creates it. Gives her some kind of aliveness as peace and calm and good feelings and relationships only bring an emptiness to her. Must of been something in her upbringing and self image she has willed herself to carry on into her adulthood. Guess the upside down hanging, and pills arent changing anything.

Learn to let go Rosie, and Live and Love. Chaos and fighting arent really signs of being fulfilled.

Donna

i may not always agree with Rosie......but this thing with Trump makes me laugh....Trump cant her to lay down and roll over like all of his yes men........keep up the good work Rosie!!!!!

sickandtired

Seems to me that these posters are the ones that need to "grow up." I doubt you aren't much to look at either! What's Rosie supposed to do when this billionaire bonehead keeps attacking her for being who she is? Why would I CARE whether HE finds someone attractive? When did this ugly A-HOLE become the moral authority?!!!
GO ROSIE!!!

Debbie Carpenter

They're both egotistical, over rated, and pigs. They both think everyone loves them and speaking for myself, I flip the channel to both!

Patricia Yando

Stupid men in these comments and Trump. Why is everyone obsessed with Rosie's looks? She looks fine, as good ( or better than ) Donald. And you idiots who wrote all those mean comments are probably not model material either

adventurousmomof2

That was funny as shit. I have to give her props for that one.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments