I Just Called To Say I Sued You

3/14/2007 8:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Stevie WonderStevie Wonder has been sued by a man who claims he was fired from Stevie's Los Angeles radio station after questioning an alleged sexual harassment incident involving the music legend.

TMZ obtained the lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, in which Reginald Thomas, Jr. claims he was fired by KJLH in Los Angeles, after talking with his boss about allegations that employees at the station engaged in payola.

And there's a sexual harassment allegation as well. Thomas claims in the lawsuit that he informed his boss that "Stevie Wonder had telephoned one of the sales associates late at night on her cellular phone." When Thomas brought up the alleged incident, he claims one of his bosses responded, "You never know who he's f...ing around here. It's a lawsuit waiting to happen."

Thomas is suing Wonder, who owns KJLH, as well as the station itself, for more than $3.5 million.

TMZ placed calls to Wonder's publicist, who was not available. Ditto KJLH.

sk8rgurl

So big deal....Stevie Wonder is having sex with people he works with...happens all the time.

He's Boring now

Oh how shocking. Not yet another influential leader type in the Black Community being accused of having sex. Tell me why we should be shocked anymore? I'm not. Guess its just becoming the norm. The guy makes nice music, maybe he's a nice lover too.

Good Grief Bill Clinton did it at the highest level so why shouldnt Black Leaders?

TROLL SMASHERS

i don't even know what to say about that one, I just can't see (no pun intended) Stevie Wonder sexually harassing someone.

Liam

He isn't really blind, he is just pretending

-OJ SImpson

Practical

Wow, that story was SO informative! (NOT)

confused

huh? what the hell is payola? and if stevie's screwing someone, what the heck does it have to do with him?

E.J.

Stevie Wonder is a musical genius. He wrote "Songs In The Key of Life", "Talking Book", "Fulfillingness First Finale", "The Secret Life Of Plants", and is one of the most influential songwriters and performers of the 20th century. He's one of the most philanthropic and generous people who has ever walked the planet. That makes him a moving target for someone with balls enough to make accusations about him that would allow them to profit from him.

Before we have the facts, perhaps you should ask yourself the question: what exactly have you done with your life?

Ok

so, the girl he called didn't complain what's the big deal? Seems to me that guy is too damn nosy.

Jeremy

I wish these sue-happy people would use this same kind of fervor in protest of an unjust war being conducted by our very own government. sheesh. where are the 1960's when you need them?

TROLL SMASHERS

#6 payola is when radio dj's take money from record labels/managers in exchange for airplay. a longstanding practice in the music biz and one that probably won't be going away anytime soon so this guy was just dumb to even try to be a whistle blower about it.

confused

thanks #10! the article makes more sense now.

Jennifer

Can't we just lock up all of the money hungry idiots that due if they stub their pinky toe on a copy machine at work? I've been injured so many damn times on the job I lost count and I didn't take time off, I got fixed up by the ER or a doc and carried about my way. I even had a boss drop his drawers drunk one time and I told him to pick his pants up and called his friend to come get him..... how does this guy justify wanting 3.5 million dollars. Let me guess..... HOWARD STERN MUST BE HIS LAWYER, no other moron would take on a case like that.

Oh, I slipped on a jar of jelly at the grocery store the other day and bruised my tail bone.... I think I'm gonna go sue..... (not). Karma really is a bitch.

The ONE and ONLY time I sued is when I went in for a "routine procedure" and came out partially paralyzed and the Dr. admitted to it, so case closed and I settled for pennies compared to these Hollywood Whiney babies. (Famous or Not)

whocares

one by one these celebrities are going to get their asses sued and go down.

Cat Kil

IT'S BACK!
IS HOWARD K. STERN A MURDERER? WEBSITE IS BACK!

This site has a face lift but is back up & running!
I am so happy!

Stephanie Thomas

Actually I'm glad this is coming to a head. This person is my brother (sibling) and I hope if it goes to court that he wins. I'm praying for you. I stil love Stevie Wonder but if you mess with one of us you mess with all of us. His family stands behind him 100%. He has our support.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments