Elton's

Rear Admiral

3/14/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Can you feel the military tonight? Sir Elton John and his partner David Furnish emerged triumphantly in full Reg-imental garb from Shoreditch Town Hall in the East End of London.

Elton John and David Furnish
The couple was not returning from a reenactment of a World War I battle; rather, they had just celebrated John's 60th birthday, along with Sir Paul McCartney, the Osbournes and Kate Moss. The black-tie affair was studded with other high-ranking members of the British social army, including Hugh Grant, Sting and Thandie Newton.

Doogie

Stop the madness

Marissa

#50 No they probably piss on each other!

Beth

This are such petty comments. Big deal, so what? They attended a costume party. I'm surprised people that frequent this gossip website would be so harsh--aren't you a bunch of liberals? I'm not gay, but I also don't care about people who are. A person's lucky to find love and companionship in life, no matter what your orientation.

Marissa

To bad the gay population isn't at 0%

Brother Harold, S.J.

WHAT A REPULSIVE IDIOT THIS ONE IS!

Marine Wife

I think it is a disgrace to see Mr Furnish wearing a United States Marine Corps uniform like that. My husband and all past , present, and future Marines serve with honor and this is the thanks they get? Their uniform (symbol of their heritage and pride) is worn to a costume party as a joke?! Absolutely disgraceful.

jolee

now that is fag????

Buck Ramone

Furnish didn't wear the uniform to be funny, or because it was a costume party. He wore it to make a statement, like, "I'm making fun of the uniform because I'm gay AND clever!" He should be ashamed, but shame is obviously not in his genetic make-up. Otherwise he wouldn't be in a disingenuous, fake, pretend "marriage" with another man.

DevilDog80

It's amazing how 27 years after earning the title of US Marine, simply seeing an image like this can make my blood boil to the point of wanting to revert to the very savagery I was taught to practice as a Marine grunt.

For my sake, I hope I am never within hand-to-hand striking distance of some pansy-assed civilian piece of shit panty waist when he walks by wearing my uniform, replete with blood stripe and decorations.

Think before you insult!

celeb defense league

Elton is looking more and more like Colonial Klink

celeb defense league

wow there a lot of stuck up people and comments on here- US Marine- big deal yada yada yada- I dont think that Elton, as offensive some people might find him, killed any innocent Iraqis or children lately.

Hello

Any reason to tear down gay people you people will give and then say "Oh I'm not anti-gay". Yeah right. You would never say the same stuff if they were straight celebrities; you would cheer them on I know it.

mark

WTF a total disgrace to every man or woman who has ever served in the United States Marine Corps, they may think its funny but you just made fun of every Marine who has ever wore the uniform. We take our Dress Blues seriousely not as a party favor

jan

Under US law it is illegal to pose as a military man (in uniform) unless you are authorized to do such (i.e. retired, active duty, or reserve)...this is a disgrace...and he should be arrested..Elton is in USSR I guess..and we could care less...but, geez...carnival time is over!

mtb

Eltons partner reminds me of someone .......hummm..............oh I know, the scarecrow from the Wizard Of Oz.