Mischa Barton: Best in Show

3/15/2007 1:28 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While walking her pooch in New York on Wednesday, Mischa Barton revealed why it's her fashion sense that needs to be put on a tight leash!

Dressed to the Ca-nines in a Grimace-purple, Mrs. Roper maternity muumuu, unfortunate black shorts with matching Mary-Kate Olsen black tights, and a pair of two-toned purple and white pumps -- Mischa looks ready to walk the high fashion runways ... of the Westminster Kennel Club! Arf!

Mischa really ought to have this look put down!

SuperStarSteve

For the Love of God!

TxGrl0527

This girls needs SERIOUS help with her wardrobe!

Tara

Is she on drugs? She looks worse everytime I see her

pete

Mardi Gras - the morning after...

No legs in Texas :(

PSST! Mischa, Goodwill called, they want thier rags back. Pronto.

boredatwork

Even the dog looks ashamed to be seen with her in that hideous outfit!

Susannah

Why doesn't she see what we see when she looks in the mirror??!!! She looks hideous! Why don't her friends tell her how awful she looks? I'd never let my friends leave the house in a get up like that!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I like that Mischa is always seen with her dog. Cute pooch. Mischa is beautiful but she does dress a little strange...

Allison

She must have borrowed this from Liza Minellei....

K. Jackson

She rates right up there with the Olsen twins! She always looks like she just crawled out of bed!

Brianne

This girl looks terrible. Is she working she looks like she's got a lot on her mind maybe she needs some money or work to make money

Buck Ramone

Ever think she dresses like that just to mess with the paps?

jenn

who is this girl?all she has done is the oc

Gatorgirl

(**I have NEVER, EVER walked my dogs in a dress and heels. For one thing, my mini pin is too spastic, he'd have me on my butt on the sidewalk with my legs all twisted under me.**)
But seriously, does she think to herself "Freaky mu-mu dress that I paid $2000 for? Check. Shorts in case I spend the night and need something to wear tomorrow? Check. Opaque tights in case there's a free ballet class later? Check. Shoes my granny left at my house last week that fit? Check. Walked the dog...Damn I forgot to walk the dog!!! Come on, Sparky, momma's got to go! Hurry and do the business!"
Geez!!!

SJ

Mischa....get a job and then get some decent clothes. Scrawny, stoned and unfashionable is no way to go through life girl....not to mention UNEMPLOYED (1 year and counting).

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments