"Idol" Chatter: Baby Blake Lewis

3/16/2007 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is on the "American Idol" hunt, and we found a pic of beat-boxing Blake Lewis as a wee babe.
Blake Lewis
It's amazing that the kinetic ball of energy could sit still long enough for a photo, but here's the proof!

And he's still a babe!

hot snot

he's fun to watch, entertaining to say the least. Easy on the eyes and it's nice to have someone do something different. He definately won't win...but I would like to see him on there for awhile.

NYC

I don't think there's anything unique about this guy. He's the biggest JT wannabe (style). Music wise he wants to be black. Ever since he was told the beat boxing and the reggae thang worked for him that's all we get from him now. He's so wack! Now let's talk about Chris R! He's hot!!!

Cynic

Whoa, Hilda....can you say SHALLOW RACIST? What the hell kind of prejudiced diatribe was that? You must really be a screwed-up individual.

Jean

Whoa!! Hilda Mendez has some SERIOUS ISSUES and need PSYCHIATRIC HELP!

Ha Ha

I CAN'T STAND HIM!!!! And it's obvious wants to bed him.

me

Hes great,hes different hes what the show needs....

me

No Sinjaya or whatever his name is has to go with that ugly mop of a head, and someone set 2 huge caterpillars loose above his eyes YUCK to him

deb

his beat boxing bores the hell out of me, he shuffles all over the stage like he's shadow boxing. yuck. he's creepy

sk8rgurl

Hilda Mendez, you just proved how totally racist and ignorant you are by posting that diatribe for anyone who comes to this site to read. It must really suck to be you.

glitzy657

I personally love Blake and think he's very original with his music and performance style.

As for Hilda Mendez, I just LOVE how she runs her mouth insulting everything about the way other people look and dress like she is God's gift to Earth. Unless you are absolutely PERFECT, you have no room to insult others. And as for those racist remarks, maybe Hilda needs to go back to where she came from....

Courtney

oh i absolutely LOVE him, he is so hot, the way he dresses, moves, and sings. He's insanely perfect =) big fan here.

Courtney

woah! NYC.. how in the world is he trying to be like JT? do you even know who JT is? i'm pretty sure JT doesnt beatbox.. if you're gonna be negative please don't bother posting. its rude.

nycwhatwhat

blake is probably the only reason why i'm watching american idol this season. i'm all about him. while melinda and lakisha have the best vocals in the competition, blake is truly the best performer and keeps it interesting each week. if you go on youtube and search for b-shorty you can find him doing some great performances in seattle before he was on american idol. truly worth watching, they showcase his talent. i think he's cool and will sell records regardless of whether or not he wins this season. but i gotta be honest....a small part of me almost hopes he doesn't win because, well, i feel like american idol and its producers will change blake if he wins. i hope he doesn't compromise his originality and style to become marketable according to AI standards and come out with bullshit pop hits. i'd be disappointed for sure. i'm not a fan of american idol but blake keeps me watching and i'd be interested in seeing if he could keep up a good conversation about the kind of music he says he likes, underground hip-hop and electronic. i want to know where i can reach him and send him some cd's (not by me) by the best of seattle's underground...blue scholars for one. they're my fave. i never post on this shit but if anyone knows his address via american idol or whatever, please help me out! for some reason i'm caught up in american idol garbage and it's all because of you blake!! my email is youknowverse@yahoo.com, get at me. peace

teresa

I love Blake's singing style and his attitude...he has the uniqueness that the show has been lacking...and he is also HOTT!!

deter

What the "f" is wrong with people who say a-hole things like "All blacks should go back to Africa"? Would it be much better if AI were filled to the top with Latinos? Or maybe just all whites or all orientals? What kind of racist crap talk is this?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments