"Idol" Chatter: Baby Blake Lewis

3/16/2007 12:16 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ is on the "American Idol" hunt, and we found a pic of beat-boxing Blake Lewis as a wee babe.
Blake Lewis
It's amazing that the kinetic ball of energy could sit still long enough for a photo, but here's the proof!

And he's still a babe!

thesesstars

BLAKE LEWIS anagram is SEW LIKABLE and I happen to agree.

nic

he's the only reason i watch.

Susan

The first night the guys sang I noticed a familiar man in the audience rooting for Blake Lewis. Turns out he is Blake Clark, a character actor who appears in most AdamSandler movies. Does anyone know if he is related to Blake Lewis?
Thanks!

amanda

u guys think he's ugly and cant sing and it makes me wonder,

BLAKE AIN'T SINJAYA!!!!!!!!!!

BLAKE is hot!!!! like me
BLAKE can sing!!!!!! like me
BLAKE is an amazing BEAT BOXER!!!!!like me

SINJAYA is ugly!!!!!!
SINJAYA cant sing!!!!!!
SINJAYA has NO TALENT!!!!!!!

amanda

hh

TONI FROM PHILLY

############# BLAKE LEWIIS ################ I JUST LOVE BLAKE LEWIS !!!!!!!! HE NEEDS TO RELEASE THE SONG " TIME OF THE SEASON " HE IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL!!!! I HAVE IT ON TIVO AND CAN'T GET ENOUGH !!!!! number one blake fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......TONI,................FROM PHILLY :) :) :)

TONI FROM PHILLY

TONI FROM PHILLY

#################### he IS THE ONLY REASON i watch ! HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE SAY SUCH AWFUL THINGS???? MAYBE YOU JUST WEREN'T LISTENING!!!!!! I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE, "" BLAKE LEWIS "" AND AMERICAN IDOL. TONI, FROM PHILLY .#############################################################

Liz H

Blake Lewis is the best. He deserves to win Idol. I would like to see him once again do an upbeat song, however. I suggest "Write the Book" by Elvis Costello. It's a love and life anthem about a man who adores his woman. It takes this kind of beauty that helps all of us realize humanity as a whole, and to"pay it forward."

TONI FROM PHILLY

###########wow blake is really raising the bar!!!! just four left ############# you give love a bad name... well i hope you win ############################## I CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF BLAKE LEWIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TONI FROM PHILLY

########################### I LOVE TO LISTEN TO BLAKE SING !!!!! I THINK HE SHOULD TRY SOME PETER FRAMTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE HE DOES HIS VERSION OF SOME OLD SONGS AND RECORDS THEM !!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO BLAKE...................

Liz H

Blake Lewis is the most talented singer/innovator that's come along in years. Blake represents what we the people look for in a major entertainer. I can't wait to see what he does next week. I've thought strongly that it will come down to Melinda and Blake for the finale. America, I believe Blake Lewis will be our Idol for 2007.

TONI FROM PHILLY

########## WELL LIZ H. I AGREE WIYH YOU! I CAN'T WAIT EVERY WEEK TO SEE WHAT BLAKE DOES. HE IS AN ALL ROUND TALENT AND TO ME HE IS THE NEXT AMERICAN IDOL. ALTHOUGH I THINK IT WILL COME DOWN TO JORDEN AND BLAKE. I STILL CAN'T DELETE HIM SINGING TIME OF THE SEASON AND NOW YOU GIVE LOVE A BAD NAME FROM MY TEVO!! THEY ARE MY FAVORITE !!!!!!! HE IS THE "BEST"..######################################################

Brooklyn

Blake is the most talented contestant in the competition, not to mention he's hot!!!!! Vote for Blake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i

TONI FROM PHILLY

############## blake in the final two. i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS WINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!! PLEASE VOTE!!! I AM BEHIND BLAKE 100% I HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE TOO............. #######################################

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments