Laura & Jen: Separated by Angelina -- Literally!

3/17/2007 4:04 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The friendship between Laura Dern and Jennifer Aniston is proof that some good can come from the relationship-killing Angelina virus!

Jen Aniston, Laura Dern and Angelina Jolie
The two jilted actresses have been spotted around town a lot lately and share this in common: Both saw their men run off with gorgeous Oscar-winner/Goodwill Ambassador, Angelia Jolie. Girls, interrupted!

Although you may have heard that Brad Pitt allegedly hooked up with Jolie before after breaking up with Aniston, in 2000, Dern was reportedly still dating Billy Bob Thornton when he suddenly married Angie. Snap! Dern has since had two children with her husband, singer Ben Harper, while Jen is single and childless.

At least she has her friends!

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

Hey Kessy,

back at you, Angie is more beautiful, compassionate, professionally and personally successful, & charitable than dirty manniston will ever hope to become.

isn't successful up to each person? One day I will have a family and then I will be more successful than the chin. Also I am sure you will never weigh less than 250lbs and I am sure that being able to watch friends reruns all day makes you successful.

The chin maybe prettier than me but I am certain I am better looking than your Kentucky Fried Ass.

Manniston fans = Tubby Tubby 2 x 4, cant get through the Kitchen door

Barb

WoW! Everyone here should express their opinions without a couple of nasty people putting down others.
Jennifer Anniston (imo) just doesn't stand out to me in any way. Not gorgeous, not exotic looking, not an interesting person, doesn't have a laundry list of charitable work that Andelina and Brad do.....She chose to be in the public eye so any of us that don't think she's all that have no reason to prove we're 'better' than her. So ignorant!
I love Angelina and Pitt together! They seem to bring out the best in each other. The on screen chemistry between them was incredible in Mr & Mrs. Smith. They created a family together. They represent WHY hate should get out of the black-hearted on here and throughout the world. Anniston can't hold a candle to any of this. The best she can do is sulk.

kimmy

# 102 I am not for personal attacks but since that's what you are doing well... Sorry to disapoint you but I am 5 foot 7 and I weight 130 pounds. So apparently the joke is on you. Believe it or not I have a successful career and a personal life, so don't hate me because of it. LMAO When I read your post I turned to my boyfriend and believe me we are still laughing at you. You must be very ugly and bitter!!!!

no doubt

I'm so happy for Jen. I'm glad she moved on. Please let's exclude her away from BP and the gay AJ. I think Jen is very classy and beautiful. AJ on the other hand is trying to convince the public and the media that she is a good person by adopting children. I just hope these children wont have to wear blood around their neck and have tattoos all over their body. I think the reason why AJ can't or won't adopt kids in the USA because of her background. Like the lip locking with her brother. How she would tell the public she's having sex in the limo with her then husband she stole from Laura Dern, Billy Bob. Remember? this humanitarian thing is all for a show. There are lots of celebreties thats donating millions of their monies. Look at Oprah. She adopted the whole village in Africa, built a school for young children but she doesn't always brag about it.

I'm sure Jen will find somebody she'll have a baby with. I wish her the best of luck.

bet

I am not from USA. I am very suprised by some Amercan. How they insult someone day to day, just for simple fact her husband cheated and left for another women. Other than she did not do anything.
Are most Amercan are like this,? they treat woman like this crap, becuase her husband left her for another woman. My country very poor and backward, but we do not treat woman like this , becuase her husband cheated. It realy shame.

caroline

wasnt it angie who said she would never date married man or a man who is involved in a relationship?

idal

# 102 You apparently you hate all of Jen's fans. Most of the posts written by Jen fans are not being hateful towards Angelina Jolie, so you have no reason to hate them. You are definitely obsessed with Angelina Jolie. Is she paying you or something?

Get Rid of Hollywoods Crack Whores NOW

I dont like Jennifer Anniston

Glisten Garbor

Omg, can you imagine if Brad did a movie with Charlize Theron (The only woman prettier than Angelina) and they fell in love! Talk about a Karma blow! tee hee...and let's give Antonio Banderas a round of applause for staying faithful to Melanie while he worked with Angelina..

idal

So people keep calling Jen a liar. Didn't Angelina said that she was never going to have a baby of her own??? But of course this was the only reason to keep Brad with her. I think Angelina is a hipocrite that's why I don't like her. Most of the things that she do are for publicity. I respect the people that like her though, we are all entitle to have an opinion.

Rina

OMG I can't believe people are calling Jen "maniston" and other nasty names. She hasn't done anything to you. I really think she is beautiful and talented. I like some of her movies. I don't understand the all the hate. As for Angelina, I have never been much of a fan of her movies, but I think her charity work is great. Best wishes to both of them!!

Sara

# 112 That is true!!!!, Angelina even when on to say that "women are selfish to have their own where there are so many orphans all over the world." Now she is the real liar!!

missy

114
I guess I will be selfish. Because I can afford to raise a child, I just can't afford to go around the world shopping for one. The nerve of that woman...WOW

UjealousBeechies

That's just great - except she NEVER said having children biologically was "selfish" sorry to burst your hater bubble. She fell in love with Brad and she wanted to have his baby...I know you haters can't stand hearing that because when you do, you have to think about all the reasons why maniston did NOT. It also means Brad is the love of her life (something that Maniston said he never was for her), and her one true love - as he's the only one she does want to have biological kids with. She thinks it's a beautiful thing, and says it's sweet to see him in Shiloh's face....choke on it haters!! Hahahaha.

Also, I just love how you haters fantasize about Brad running off with this one or that one....now you mention Charlize Theron - and it's funny and IRONIC you did, as it's a well-known fact Maniston wasn't crazy about him doing movies with select actresses of which Charlize was one, and there were a couple other actresses she perceived as a threat (it's why she was so mad he was going off to film Troy with a couple of beauties in Morocco, that she got mad and never thanked him at some awards show, and they stayed apart for damn near 6 months!). Oddly enough, she didn't think that about Angelina. Yeah, she's a dumb bitch isn't she? Ahahahahaha!!

But my point is, have taken a LOOK at Maniston????? She is the fuggiest of fuggy fugs. The woman is homely. EVERYONE that Brad Pitt has EVER acted opposite of, man, woman, horse and dog HAS BEEN PRETTIER than Maniston!!! LMAO. ....and yet DESPITE having a wife that looked like Dustin Hoffman's grandpa, he STILL remained a faithful stalwart loyal husband to the bitter END....Now, if he did that with Maniston, having to roll over and wake up her face that looked like a wildebeastie for more than 4 years, then MY GOD -- he most certainly will happily and eagerly pledge 100 afterlifes to Angelina, the most beautiful woman in the world.

Give it up haterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Brangelina is FOREVER, and in love like you wouldn't believe.

'In the know'

. Nobody blame this two guys , Why? It was all angie's fault?