Gene Simmons Loves the ... Ladies?

3/26/2007 1:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gene Simmons and Amande LeporeGene Simmons continued on his "Family Jewels" promo tour by hanging with post-op transsexual nightlife icon Amanda Lepore.

Sporting sunglasses at night and a refurbished stone face, Gene posed with the buxom, scantily-clad former man at a party celebrating the Winter Music Conference in Miami on Friday.

With his eyes nicely healed, hopefully Gene was able to get a good look at Amanda's family jewels -- the ones on her Bedazzled undergarments!

rose

Damn that thing is fugly

pattie in cali

that is pure ugly. gene what areyou thinking? is that girl a guy?????. is she real? thats UGLY

head games

That thing (whatever he/she is) looks like janice dickinson. They are both ugly to the bone, they should be poster children against plastic surgery , oh yeah gene simmons can join them!!!

Sharon

YIKES! Who dug him up?!?! And the the tranny's pretty grotesque, too! LOL!

SpunkyOne

I really thought this was a blow up doll till I read the story. The whole thing looks fake, especially the lips!

me

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO GROSS was that girls face run over by a truck ?? NASTY NASTY>.................And Gene is no better OMG THE SAD PART IS SHE PAID MONEY TO LOOK LIKE THAT
I just threw up

Pam The Real Pam

Can you imagine how bad this thing would scare a 5 year old? This is creepy scary.

BizBot

I thought It was Joan Rivers.

I Shudder

He/She should've saved the money from the collagen injections on his/her nasty fat ass lips to put towards: (a) a better boob job (b) a tummy tuck (c) to fix her man hands (d) to fix her man ass (e) preferably all of the above. E.

victoria

What a perfect couple!

Hanne

That creature is what happens when you stick a wax head of Joan Rivers on the body of an inflate-a-date and leave it out in Phoenix in July. The face reminds me a bit of the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark when the bad guys' faces start to melt.

I am going to go wash my eyes out with Clorox now.....

Carole

Someone should take a picture of that thing (whatever it is), blow it up and send it to off to torture terrorists with. They'll start talking in seconds. Oooops! Hope my camera wouldn't ****ter. Gotta
go! My eyes are starting to hurt. OUCH! OUCH! OUCH!

a

she is ****ing beatiful...mmmmmmmm

Jeremy

ECk! I am a gay man and that is an embarassment to the gay community and the tranny is nasty too...

TrannyLvrX

You guys are all missing the point. Amanda is rich! **** her well and she'll pay to keep you around. Money for sex? Yeah, I think I can deal with that.