Sanjaya Hunger Striker Powers On

3/26/2007 2:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya Malaker"J," the MySpacer who wants Sanjaya Malakar off "American Idol," is nine days into her hunger strike and feeling the effects.

She had planned to post a video entry to update fans on her condition, but instead wrote a blog Sunday night that read, "I know I promised you guys a YouTube video, but I am just feeling too tired and weak to do it tonight. I don't even know how I'm typing this right now."

The night before, she cautioned readers not to attempt a hunger strike of their own: "I got a few messages from people that say that [sic] want to join in the strike, I must reiterate over again that I do not recommend this. It's really not fun."

Perhaps it's time that "J" admits defeat and has a cheeseburger.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Joyce Gomes

That bitch is so stupid, why would somebody go on a hunger strike just because they don't want someone on American idol, I thought it was a joke at first but she is going to far.

Laura

High End Cosmetics at Huge Discount

Laura

over 1600 magazines at Huge Discount

BigAl

J, just kill yourself and be done with it. You're proving that only morons care about American Idol. We have enough morons in the world.

AI has done more to ruin music than any other entity. I hope Sanjay wins to demonstrate what a stupid program it is.

Just a thought

So Stupid - protest something that has REAL meaning.......

TIA

I HOPE THAT STUPID BITCH DIE FROM STARVATION, GET A LIFE, THERE ARE REAL ISSUES IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT, LIKE GLOBAL WARMING

K. Jackson

Oh to be so stupid - hell, go ahead and starve to death!

E. Alneda

Tia, for real, though. You mean with the atrocities in Darfur, the President's murderous campaign in Iraq, global warming, hunger and starvation, lack of world peace, this is what she hunger strikes about? Well, maybe if it goes on long enough, we'll be minus one less brainless twit in this world. What a dumbass.

GINA

I THINK J IS FULL OF CRAP. HOW DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHES REALLY NOT EATING???PLEASE SPARE ME

Mechelle

Go starve Bitch!

You deserve it, being so mean to Sanjaya.

I hope he wins. He is a sweetheart.

richard

Shes a FAT ASS anyways, she needs to lose a couple pounds.

me

THe Stupid One Is Sanjaya----------is he that stupid and immature, is he sooooo selfish and hungry for attention????
He is being voted for out of spite, and is being called "The Worst." Isn't he embarassed??? Does he have any smarts or empathy????
Stop letting very talented people,and better singers go, he would be Respected if he opened his mouth and said ENOUGH , I am leaving because others deserve it more than me.
He wants to be known as a crappy singer who got by because people who hate Idol voted for him as a gag to see how far they can go...........
GROW UP PEOPLE!!!!

ANNIA

Are you sure that it's only A cheeseburger that she is eating, not 10? Looking at her fat ass picture it's hard to believe that she is eating just one!!!

stephanie

I voted for this kid just to keep the masses crazy.
And if this girl wants to starve herself for the next 9 weeks, more power!
I WILL be voting for Sanjaya again!!!!
Keep the movement going!!!

TIA

to "yep"s response, you are stupid, your comment does not make sense, why should he leave before he is kicked off, he was picked from the finalists by the judges, their decision is not always smart, but that was their decision, if the public is voting for him, obviously they think he deserves a shot, that's why this country is so great, we have a right to vote and voice our opinion.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments