Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

3/31/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said they didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

janice

Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

Posted Mar 31st 2007 12:36PM by TMZ Staff
Filed under: Anna Nicole Smith

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed.!

whynot

looks like hks slithered his way out of another thing!!

Me

"Did you give her the drugs?"
"No."
"Ok. Thanks."

WTF?

tsk

Anna was a guinea pig for Dr. Khris & Howie's drug experiments.

Spicie

I saw Greta last night and Perper got all flustered! He didn't know the answers to the important questions. Like he said he had nobody to refute the statements he got from Stern and the rest of them. That's the reason this whole thing needs to be investigated more! Anna didn't get the duffle bag herself--she was too weak! Someone gave it to her and they're all lying.

Hal

That's a good start to getting to the whole truth!! Coward is so guilty. He enabled Anna to take drugs, then used drugs to control her. That shrink needs to be burned at the stake, along with Coward!

tsk

Anna was a guinea pig for Dr. Khris & Howie's drug experiments. I mean, Dr. Frankenstein & Igor.

sheltie

If it's not manslaughter, I don't know what is. It wasn't unlawful to give her drugs not prescribed to her? Stern, et al were not under oath to Dr. Perper, were they?

janedoe

Now correct me if I am wrong, but if I give you my car, (and I know you drunk,) or I give you, my drugs (and I know you are an addict) and something bad happens, aren't I liable??

Marshall Jefferson

We will never know the truth to this story.

Andrea

Howard is an Attorney and is smart. He knows that no witnesses, no murder! He has managed to get away with Anna's murder and he will find a way get away with murdering Daniel too!

Christi

I see MAJOR problems coming for Dr. Moron Eroshovich!!!!! I want that woman in jail almost as bad as I want Howard in jail. What a pathetic excuse for a friend OR professional dr. With friends like that, who needs enemies, eh???

ms. anonymous

I'm not a fan of HKS, but I think it is Dr. Eroshevich who should be investigated and held liable before anyone else!! It was she who wrote ALL 11 prescriptions!

Quiet

Did ANS even have sex with Howard? EVER?

Maddy

So, Dr. Perper asked HKS, the bodyguard and the doctor if they gave the drugs to Anna and they all said no. That sounds like the National Enquirer lie detector test to me.

Dr. Perper "Howard, did you give Anna any drugs?"
HKS "No, siree. I never did."
Dr Perper "Are you telling me the truth?"
HKS "Of course. I loved Anna."
Dr. Perper "Thank you for you help."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments