Drugs That Killed Anna Rx'ed to Howard K., Others

3/31/2007 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole SmithThe Broward County Medical Examiner confirmed that none of the 11 drugs that were found in Anna Nicole Smith's hotel room were prescribed to Smith.

FOX News anchor Greta Van Susteren obtained documents from Dr. Joshua Perper's office which shows that of the 11 drugs, eight were prescribed to Howard K. Stern, two were prescribed to Alex Katz and one was prescribed to Anna's personal shrink, Dr. Khristine Eroshevich. We don't know who Katz is, but Perper acknowledged one thing that was clear -- Dr. Eroshevich wrote all 11 prescriptions.

Perhaps most interesting, the chloral hydrate that was the major cause of Anna's death (and was prescribed to Stern) was in a duffel bag in the hotel room. As Greta said, Anna was too weak to even get out of bed to go to the bathroom, so how did she get out of bed to rummage through the duffle bag and get the chloral hydrate? Van Susteren pressed Perper for an answer; the doctor said he asked Stern, Eroshevich and the bodyguard if they gave her the drugs and they all said they didn't.

Perper also acknowledged it was a bad idea for Anna to take sedatives in the morning, given she was already too weak to get out of bed. Perper said even if someone else gave her the drugs, "It's not wise for sure, but it's not homicide."

Christina

I still find the connection to Perper and Wecht (sp?) who did autopsy on ANS and Daniel to be most curious. Clearly, to my eye, Perper has a motivation to make things look a certian way

kim31

True - for murder you need intent. BUT not for negligent homicde, reckless homicide, wrongful death...

mimicoco

I totally agree with you. I am not a fan of Howard's or anyone else. Most of the people are dealing with speculation and what if's. Just because he enabled her does not make him a murderer. Look where those that tried to intervene went......to the curb!!!! We need to wait until all the FACTS are in and the PROFESSIONALS make their decision. After all, most of them having been doing what they do for a very long time. Howard does not have enough money to pay ANYONE off and I suspect neither do his parents. Also, everyone assumes Anna had money that Howard wants. Anna was in debt. The Marshall case has not gone to court again, yet. She has not won the other times, what makes everyone think she will win this time? All Dannielynn is inheriting is a bunch of debts!!

Posted at 1:27PM on Mar 31st 2007 by S. Kimo

Well said!

Hearmeroar

to #84 - whats the problem with Greta, is it because she is asking the questions that authorities should of asked. All she has been saying is that things are suspicious. The other thing about getting howard haters...HELLO, howard is making his own haters. Think about it...whatever the situation, autopsy, dannielyn, daniel, inquest, funeral, etc., etc. its howard, howard, howard, howard, howard and howard and no one else that is stopping inquests, behind sick video footage, selling the rights to anna's funeral, appealing a paternity test (because he is "So-Called" father) shall I go on...and then you wonder why people HATE howard. GIVE ME A BREAK - GO GRETA, you got it girl!! Keeping digging and get justice for Anna and Daniel. P.S. I'm gonna write fox and say what a great job Greta's been doing.

Esther Fisher

#78, Choral Hydrate is in a liquid form, Notec is the name. I agree with #80. It needs to be done again by Dr Lee!

Glenda

I think everyone that was close to Anna need to be investigated.
The drugs in her room, the doctors, the so called nurse that said she tried giving CPR on her bed, and not on the floor which anyone who has taken CPR or is a professional knows you can't give CPR on a surface that gives, and her so called bodyguard, EMS and anyone else that knew Anna was using should all be going in front of a Grand Jury to be investigated.
Being that she was an adult doesn't give those around her any excuse, they all knew those meds were in the room and where easy to get too. If they really wanted to save Anna they could have made it harder for her to take any.
I would think the medical association will want to investigate those involved, simply because there seems to be wrong doing. And there was harm, and their oath is to do no harm.
I think it's said when these stars have so many yes people around them and not enough no people. And yet again it is money that keeps them around.
So Sad

Just me??

I hear Greta is the Scientologist....do you think she and howard would get in a fight

TIA

Go Greta.. Go Greta... Go Greta...
Thank you for asking the quesitons that others haven't!
Keep at it!
The truth WILL come out eventually.

who cares?

do da do da--idiot

TIA

See Howard....
See Howard Run....

Westerly RI

I hardly think this case is closed, I don't care what Tiger said.

FYI

Didn't Anna have a large Tattoo on her right back shoulder of her and the baby?

Just me??

aaa... takes one to know one... do da do da

tsk

My question is WHY did Dr. Khris say "I want to knock her out" or something like that while discussing her list of drugs with Kapoor.

I believe that Howie wanted her drugged continually until the time of the inquest, so she couldn't think clearly enough to remember exactly what happened to Daniel.

Any moment that she was lucid, could have been the turning point for Howie. He knew that it would only take one FLASH of memory for her to KNOW what he did to Daniel.

I don't think Howie MURDERED Anna, I think his "sleeping experiments" on (guinea pig) Anna failed to keep her catatonic and killed her instead.

Mrs. Laughing So Hard

HK$ WHERE ARE YOUR HIRED BLOG GOONS? MAYBE YOU FORGEOT TO PAY THEM!