Heather Mills

On-Air Breakdown

-- I'm No Gold Digger!

4/3/2007 1:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Heather Mills turned on the waterworks this morning on Ryan Seacrest's KIIS FM morning radio show, after a former Heather-hater said that everyone should apologize for every bad thing they've ever said about Heather ... ever.

0403_mills_cry
Fighting back tears, the touched "Dancing with the Stars" flipper admitted, "I could have gone down that path of lowering myself to everyone else's level ... and proven my innocence," obviously referring to the intense media scrutiny she's been receiving over her nasty split with Sir Paul McCartney. "All I did was fall in love with somebody -- madly -- and give up my life for seven years, you know.... and then to be vilified for it? I'm actually quite shocked."

Mills added, "If I was a gold digger, I would be a very wealthy woman now ... and I'm not." Well, not yet anyway.

Paul and Heather: click to launch the photos

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

who cares?

GOLD DIGGER!!!!!!

Dottie

Boo Hoo Biatch. Go cash your check.

Rook

She complains because she is going to walk away with a chunk of money?

who cares?

too bad !!! gold digger!

deb

she is a gold digger. i cant wait til her leg flies off on Dancing with the stars

pattie in cali

GO HOME YOU NUT CASE, your not that smart, the only reason you have any money, you and PAUL have a child, thats it. just go home, don't come here, STAY OUT OF THE UNITED STATES

Alix

Are we suppose to be that stupid. Go hop something, bitch!

Steph

Oh woe is me....good grief....go back to England already.

GINA

all she did was fall madly in love? only for 7 yrs I guess. Then she accuses him of abuse, that was not here say.

comeon

If she really fell madly in love as she "claims"......then she would have said she HAD A LIFE for seven years, not that she gave up her life for seven years.....how lame. The tag not yet says it all..........she wants the $$$$$$$$$$$$.

luan

She's obviously a psycho. And a gold digger.

NEXT!

pattie in cali

GO CALL 911 maybe they will care

Greg

Heather, I'm sorry you think you have any star power or dancing abilities. Who ever advised you of getting into this competion should be ashamed. Just move, preferably into the sunset!

Traycee

Why would you EVER give up YOURSELF for someone who you claim to love and who claims to love you?! I thought she was a gold digger from the beginning. HOWEVER, he was the A$$ for not having her sign a pre-nup. I don't care if I have NOTHING, I'm getting a pre-nup. I work hard for mine!!! And, I'm sure he'll work hard for his. We walk out with whatever we both walked in with and split what was earned between the both of us during the marriage.

who cares?

boo hoo hoo PEG LEG ! I hope you are reading this heather!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments