Jake in Spandex

4/4/2007 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jake Gyllenhaal caused drivers to swerve yesterday, but not from getting in their way.

The melon-bicepped hunk got spandexed up for a bike ride around the Runyon Canyon area of Los Angeles, leaving motorists, dog walkers and hikers gaping at the form fatale.

Are you even reading this text?

haha

Thanks TMZ for making me have a better day!! Jake is just the hottest man right now. Look at his arms. Now all we need is a pic with him not on the bike. So I can see his ass in those tight pants!!!

Dottie

He always looks sooo damn good.

haha

Brokeback Mountain joke again! I swear to god its getting old.. His hot and your not so just get over it.

haha

Thanks for the pic, now I am going to have a hard time getting back to work. That man is just way too HOT!!

Traycee

LOL, I liked the "Are you even reading this" comment at the end. BECAUSE, while I was TRYING to read what you guys wrote, I was still looking at Jake. HA, talk about multitasking! LMAOOO

Got DAYUM, do ya'll see those MUSCKLES on him?! Mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm, mmm.

(FYI: I spelled muscles like that on purpose!) :-)

Hot Carl

Well Melissa it won't be as hard a time as Jake got from Heath!

YEEEHAW!!

Dre

Still no nudie pics?.......Damn. Ewan McGregor would do it.....lets peer pressure him! LOL

haha

yeah we really need too.. I want to see a nude pic... Please Jake do it!!

Buck Ramone

Isnt' that the guy from the gay cowboy movie?

MOM

i just don't see the attraction .... just not my type i guess not into gay cowboy movies

leslie

All I can say is WOW and thank you! Keep these coming.

He seems like such a nice person and that only makes him hotter!

haha

YEEEHAW I wanna ride that cowboy!!!!

Buck Ramone

Oh, puh-lease. I'm nice, I'm hot, I'm straight, I don't see no one putting my pictures on the web.

madeleine mauve

does jake read tmz????????????????????????????????????? how come evryone always tries to say he is like the character he played in that love story movie with a guy. how come they dont say that about all the other actors etc they play in movies??????? they need to know there are other things to call him like fit .first time watcher of brokeback the other day.

haha

Jake is SEXY!!! I have one thing to ask. If two guys play gay men in a movie its wrong makes them gay in real life? BUT if two women have sex it’s hot and not wrong??? Two guys having is not bad at all it actually turns me on plus when it’s Jake YUMMY!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments