The Anti-Sanjy Conspiracy

4/5/2007 11:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sanjaya MalakarSome serious "American Idol" viewers are still fuming over the fact that Sanjaya Malakar not only remains on the show, but that he wasn't even bottoming out. Now someone has conjured a plan that could help rid the "A.I." stage of any additional hairrific performances ... er, other than the one scheduled for next Tuesday.

At voteAGAINSTtheworst.com, viewers are assigned to contestants for voting purposes -- based on which state you live in -- every state is then assigned to a performer, leaving none dedicated to Sanjaya.

The only way to make this work is for people in these states to actually vote. Unfortunately, since it's been proven that enough people are voting for Sanjaya to keep him on, Fanjayas will have to be converted in order to boot the mildly talented Malakar, whose rendition of "Cheek to Cheek" this week caused Irving Berlin to centrifugally spin in his grave.

Puh-lease

I don't even watch A.I. So this viewpoint is completely objective.

Sanjaya was a PLANT. Yes, the judges [actually, more like the producers] put him in this position for ratings. And the American public is responding. It's all about the money.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

SHE LOOKS R-I-D-C-U-L-O-U-S !!

American Idol is NOT funny anymore. I won't vote NOR watch anymore.

LEKEISHA RULES

Britney Spears Photos

Just one of those daze I suppose

David@GentsCanineSociety.com

Sanjaya is love...

Wishful thinker

Wow, that would be so cool if people could get this organized and motivated about things that are important.

go home sanjaya

antiAMERICANIDO - it's a he, not a she. i know, scary right?

Therapist32

What a stupid idea. They want Sanjaya gone because people are manipulating votes to keep the worst on the show, well telling people how to vote just to get RID of sanjaya is hypocritical! The show has become a joke, and I for one am happy about it. Let Sanjaya take American Idol down in a horrific blaze of glory!! Wooohoo!

squeaker

AI has no one to blame for this Sanjaya debacle but its judges. They let this talentless person get into the semi-finals; they let him get there figuring his uniqueness (and I use that term very, very loosely!) would garner the gossip it has, thereby increasing viewership and the resulting $$$$ from sponsorship and advertising. They never figured on being caught up in its own web by the backlash of Vote for the Worst and Howard Stern. The show doesn't realize how savvy the public really is and that the public has gotten tired of being manipulated. The show got greedy and now has to pay for its greed. The legitimacy is being questioned and long-time viewers and show supporters are dropping off. The show has become a mockery of itself. "Live by the sword; die by the sword".

justsayno

How can I use this photo of sanji. Its perfect. Just Say No! Can I get permission from wire image?

Frankie Hoge

JUST ANOTHER FREAK LOOKING FOR ATTENTION...NOT ENOUGH BRAIN MATTER TO KNOW HE'S NOT TALENTED...HE'S A JOKE....A JERK....
DOESN'T HIS FAMILY OR FRIENDS HAVE SENSE ENOUGH TO TELL HIM THAT HE IS NOT AN AMERICAN IDOL.......HE'S ""AMERICA'S JOKE BOY.""...HE'S NOT EVEN GOOD LOOKING OR EVEN NORMAL LOOKING...
HE HAS A MOUTH LIKE A HORSE AND HAIR LIKE A BIG DIRTY MOP...POST # 2....YOUR ABSOLUTELY RIGHT...NO ONE HERE IS WATCHING AMERICAN IDOL ANY LONGER....MAYBE THEY WILL BE RID OF MULE FACE NEXT YEAR....

Ya Think?

Sanjaya is a damned sight better than that "I'm so sexy look at me" loser Haley. I'm sick of seeing her saggy boobs bouncing around or half hanging out as she's throwing glances over her shoulder and trying to look enticing. One word, Haley -- BRA!!! Put one on! She can't sing. The only thing she has remotely going for her is her sex appeal (gag, puke). Maybe with the help of a good plastic surgeon she could get a job at a strip joint.

Left Coaster

serious Idol watchers??? hahaha you all take yourselves way too ummm seriously. Sanjaya is FUN. I love watching him.

tibs

I agree with David.. Sanjaya is a LOVE!
Why are so many turned against him ?
He surely is more enertaining than Haley who stayed
The judges didn't praise anything about her performance....but she stayed on and well be seeing her instead of the talented rocker .

fanjaya from SD

I love sanjaya.....hes a very handsome boy that is different from your usual african american singers or caucasion singers with blonde hair. i mean thank you to AI for having some diversity.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

They should have GAY TESTS for contestants.

If they turn out to be gay, REJECT them, since you can anticipate they'll be full of unnecessary DRAMA !!

All American RULES