All Systems Go for Tuesday DNA Reveal

4/7/2007 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has confirmed all players are getting in place for the most dramatic moment in the Anna Nicole baby saga, and it will definitely happen Tuesday.

The people who need to be there have booked their tickets. Dr. Michael Baird, the DNA expert from Ohio, has cleared his schedule and will be front and center in a Bahamian court to authenticate his DNA findings. Larry Birkhead will be there, hoping to hear the critical word -- "match." If his DNA matches Dannielynn's, it will almost certainly change everything.

We're told Howard K. Stern has filed no objections since his appeal was rejected last week. The only rub could come in the rather large form of Virgie Arthur, the now universally disliked but omnipresent grandmother of Dannielynn.

One other item -- as we said on Greta's show several days ago, reports that Birkhead has hired a wrongful death lawyer are bogus. The fact is, Birkhead has no legal standing to sue for Anna's death. That would be Dannielynn's deal, and Birkhead doesn't have authority to represent her, at least not yet.

Birkhead has now issued the following statement on his website: "I have not hired or consulted anyone to represent me in a wrongful death suit. That accusation is totally false. The individual that started reporting this 'fact' didn't take the time to contact me or my attorneys to find out the truth. I have not even thought that far as of yet. Paternity first. Everything else next."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

jack sparrow

God bless Dannylynn

Just Guessing

Good Luck Larry!

midus

Finally...Maybe this will bring peace to all concerned....

Mo

hope HKS wins!!!

jack sparrow

Lots of people for you Larry

pam

I'm ready to see Stern's butt kicked...........................

Diana

TMZ - I check here first for news since this all started, and am very impressed - until now. I don't think Grandma Virgie is hated...I sure don't hate her. I don't dislike her. I don't disrespect her. IF Larry is not the father, I HOPE she gets custody. I think the majority of your readers feel the same way. There is one person hated by the majority of us...HK$. If someone is hated secondly, it's his sister, with his bro right behind her. The fact is, I believe HK$ and his siblings are hated more than OJ. I didn't think anyone would ever take that place...and now there are 3 people ahead of him on the list of most hated people. That's my opinion.

While many people think OJ is a murderer who got away with it, seems like a person who holds a baby hostage is more disliked. Most of us wouldn't be paying any attention to any of this - except there is a baby being exploited. If we can't stand up for a baby, we can't stand up for anything or anyone. My opinion.

Tina

TMZ, It's obvious you guys don't like Virgie, but I do. I resent the fact that you guys are always reporingt that people hate her, as if you are speaking for the entire world. You are no better than ET... acting as if everyone loves Howard ... which is so far from the truth!

Lay off of her already, will ya?! For Christ sake, she is that baby's Grandmother, like it or not ... that we know for a FACT!
She deserves to know her grandbaby.

I HOPE to god Larry is the father of Dannielynn. In my heart, I believe he is.
Bother Larry and VIRGIE will do right by that baby. Howard NEVER will!

craphound

I really hope Larry is the baby's father , and this end's soon . Except for Larry to sue the hell out of Stern for wrongful death that would be sweet , Stern has done nothing but prolong this whole circus , living off Anna and now the baby , what a leech

Now Hiring

im praying you get your daughter larry !! i hope you and vegie can bring her peace !

Kennedy

My thoughts and prayers are with you Larry.

OUTLAW CRAZY JUDGES

Virgie Arthur is NOT universally disliked !

Lots of grandmothers feel her pain. So she's fat, it's not a crime last I checked.

HOWARD K STERN AND B!TCH SISTER BONNIE ARE universally disliked ! the whole family squatting on easter Sunday.

SICKENING ! Pray Howard lands in jail !!

Chaos

I WILL BE WATCHING THATS FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!

janna

# 6 go back to crazy town where you belong!!!!
Love you Larry...GOD SPEED for getting Dannilyn away for Coward K$.

Mo

Howard, keep fighting for your daughte she looks like you. Go Howard!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments