Brandy's Got No "Talent"

4/9/2007 5:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brandy and Sharon OsbourneTMZ has learned that Brandy has been replaced by Sharon Osbourne as a judge on the upcoming season of "America's Got Talent."

While rumors have swirled that Osbourne was in talks with NBC, a well-placed source tells TMZ that the embattled R&B star is officially out -- and the rock and roll chatter queen is in. There was wide speculation over Brandy's role on the talent show following her involvement in a December freeway crash that claimed a woman's life. The City Attorney has yet to file charges against the "Moesha" star.

Previously, NBC announced that Jerry Springer would take over for Regis Philbin as the show's host. Regis is recuperating from bypass surgery.

A rep for "America's Got Talent," could not be reached.

JS

So why isn't this brainless trash in jail right now ?

typical.

Only in

Charges by the DA are forthcoming,Ohhhh so serious.

tina

Oh my.. were r u all from ,,..? Must be the dirty south or something,, all this hatred for a blk woman who was involved in an accident.. HATERS,, be gone with u all.

Candice

What is wrong with these idiots..Brandy wasn't drinking or using drugs..NOTHING WAS FOUND IN HER BLOOD!!! Now that I wrote it like that...will it stick in your stupid brain...

They about to get paid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that will work,I have nothig aginst brandy,but she needs to turn her attenion on some other problems she has in her life,as for regis I didnt care for him on millionare and did really think he fit the talent show.Jerry will be better for thr show, what about Steve,what happens if somebody get out of line?Steve,Steve,Steve

Brandywho??

You people are missing the point here. She caused an ACCIDENT THAT KILLED SOMEONE. THAT PERSON IS DEAD!!!

Grow up!!!

Stephanie Goldmin

LET BOBBY TRENDY BE THE HOST FOR TEH SAKE OF THE LORS ABOVE

Shante

Brandy, you'll be okay and this to shall pass.

bebe

It was an accident--but that doesn't mean people want to watch someone on a lighthearted tv show who recently caused a traffic fatality. Of course they replaced her--I would hope Lane Garrison is replaced on whatever show he's on too (and I know, he was drunk, she wasn't). It would be distracting to watch people showing off their talent, or lack of, then hearing what Brandy thinks of them. She's not going broke anytime soon-- she's a multi-millionaire. There are people a lot worse off than her in this country, of every race--there's no need to worry about Brandy, who will probably get over this in time, on her own, after a lot of soul-searching.

george vieto

Sharon Osbourne over Brandy is like Mario Lopez replacing Bob Barker on the Price Is Right . Yeech!

Ms. Smith

I understand that Brand asked to be replaced. She is still dealing with the tragedy and can't even think about hostinga show. It always amazes me how many folk who post here let their imaginations run wild. I drive in LA and have been the victim of a hit and run accident. Not that it matters, the man was here illegally, was drunk and was scared and didn't stay around to see if I was okay. Brandy was not drunk, not driving above the speed limit, was not on the phone as one poster writes and stuck around. She is clearly distraught. There but for the grace of God go I. I drive the 405 everyday and it is a dangerous place to be.

Neighbor

Maybe she shouild have had hers eyes this open while driving.

maryellen

what a great choice!! Love sharon osborne, shes funny but truthful. mary from belmar. N.J.

kelly

I am with you number 7. It wasnt a true accident. It could have been prevented. I Hate Brandy. Did anyone see her on punk'd where she was supposively carrying stolen jewelry and she kept trying to get out of it because she was a CELEBTITY. They are all the same. She deserves to loose her job. She also deserves to sit in jail, because if that was anyone of us that was driving, that is where we would be.

jessica

man she was going way toofast. i credit her for her success but she shouldnt have beeen driving too fast.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments