MMMPop! Baby Hanson Born

4/9/2007 8:16 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Isaac HansonThe oldest member of 90s boy band phenomenom Hanson -- has become a dad. How old do you feel?!

26-year-old Isaac Hanson and his wife Nicole welcomed their son Clarke Everett Hanson on April 3 at an undisclosed hospital in the band's hometown of Tulsa, OK. About his new son, Isaac said, "His birth was an inspiration and I know that his presence in my life will continue to inspire me."

Let's hope the littlest Hanson doesn't turn out to be as troublesome as the pop band. Sources tell TMZ that Hanson was Oprah's "most difficult" guest ever, when they appeared on the top-rated talker during the height of their popularity.

MelKR

Congrats on the new baby! Hanson is awesome and they kick ass no matter what you closed minded jackasses say.

malinda jackson

i live here in Tulsa too the band is so yesterday but congrats on your baby

pattie in cali

MANY BLESSINGS, i feel really old, my daughter really liked this band, a while back!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Your'e Fired!

...................You just had to say something NEGATIVE, didn't you! Congratulations "Little Clarke Hanson" You were born into a very loving family!!!

Terri

UNDISCLOSED hospital?? Like a mob would be there.

jollyrancher

Congrats on the newest addition!

HeatherlovesDan

Are you kidding me........I mean seriously are you joking, of all the butt screaming aholes that Oprah has had on her show ...Hanson was the most difficult.....What did they do,cry over the lack of oreos and milk in the green room.

antiAMERICAN IDOL

Living now in Oklahoma -- I guess Hanson has now hit ROCK BOTTOM

RFLOL

"Unamed source" says it all. I believe the local community here Oklahoma can speak with a bit more knowledge than an unknown source and tell you that you and your "source" are full of it....

your mom

hey, PARADISE- hanson is FROM oklahoma, you jackass.

Adelaide

Well they had to pick the ugliest photo of him ever!!!! Congrats to Isaac and Nikki! Also, they are NOT so yesterday! They are about to release their latest album (they have released 3 since their most famous Middle of Nowhere Album, think MMMbop) in America and are in Europe right now touring it. They are now a very successful indie band and their last album Underneath, was the highest selling independent album ever. Give the guys a chance and check out their new album when it's released and in the mean time go and see how they are shaking up the music industry with their highly acclaimed documentary Strong Enough to Break (there are 13 episodes of it on Youtube check it out)

hollish

Congrats on the newest Hanson baby. Although, it does scare me that Hanson could be too wild on Oprah...espically them being so young. Then again, maybe they were being crazy kids.

brewstie

I'd love to know what made Hanson so difficult on Oprah. These guys seem so level-headed, I just find it hard to believe. I actually find it hard to believe they were ever on Oprah. Did she sing Mmmbop and dance like Elaine on Seinfeld too?

Me, myself and I

Congrats to Isaac. It's just a matter of time before Kate (Zac's wife)
starts popping out kids ... Taylor is up to what ... 3 kids
already!?!

Anyone that has something negative to say about Hanson, get over it
already. My guess is you probably haven't heard any of their recent
stuff and all you have to base your wacked opinion on is the music they
did 10 years ago when they were 16, 14, and 11. Call me crazy ... but
I know I've changed in 10 years.

And they were on Oprah but I find it hard to believe that they were the most difficult considering they were teens ... and zac was actually a pre-teen. Did the staff not
know how to deal with teenagers?

Candice

If you remember how stupid Hanson used to act on interviews..OMG...ofcourse they were difficult..Oprah is used to intelligent conversation...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments