Britney Cops a Squat

4/16/2007 11:58 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears continued to polish up her wigged-out image ... by making a trip to Target?

Britney donned another one of her too short baby-doll-goes-cowgirl-outfits and tumbled on into Tarzhey. Is there a convenience store or dry goods shop that this woman doesn't love?

The wiggy pop shopper popped up in the lotions aisle and got low in her platform wedgies, sampling one of the products.

HerpesHilton

She is such a skank. Just go away Britney, nobody cares!

Jenni

Why does she wear such stupid outfits? She is a mother of two and should dress appropriately.

Britney Spears Photos

It figures, I guess!

La75

I guess she's not supposed to open that bottle w/o paying for it. She got caught and told whoevers takin the pic to keep quiet. Sneaky, dirty bitch. I guess she hasn't learned her lesson about stealing.

snoop

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU COMPLETELY DISTROY THIS GIRL!!!!!!

snoop

SO WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LEAVE HER ALONE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU PEOPLE WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL YOU COMPLETELY DISTROY THIS GIRL!!!!!!

Jennifa O Jenny

Must be a SLOW day for gossip with the stories TMZ is running.

NEWS FLASH - BRITNEY SPEARS HAS A BOWEL MOVEMENT AFTER BEING CONSTIPADED FOR DAYS! SHE WANTS TO THANK THE MAKERS OF PRUNE JUICE FOR HELPING HER TAKE A DUMP. SHE REALLY APPRECIATES IT!

And besides, who cares about Britney at all. I have no respect for her as a person and her music is cotton candy fluff that has more to do with the people who work with her then any "talent" she might have. Lord knows she is a bad singer. She can't act either - she can't do a decent southern accent and SHE'S FROM THE SOUTH! Remember that nightmare guest spot on "Will & Grace" when she was doing that absurd southern accent - talk about AWFUL!

Tucker

With her wearing sunglasses and baby doll clothes a lot lately makes you wonder if she is pregnant and doing drugs....Do yourself a favor Britneck and go back to Louisiana and STAY THERE! They miss you, go hang out with the other crazy whore that lives in sin there...(Angelina)

Sassy

Why oh why is she NEVER home with her children? Or at least out with them? Good Lord, most moms hardly ever get to take a bath in peace let alone go out ALL THE TIME with no kids. She probably takes better care of her bag of Cheetos.

Justice girl

Same ol' trailor trash in new shoes!

What, is she too poor to dress the bottom half of her body?

susie Q

Who cares! Enough of this trailor trash already. No more Brit stories please!!!!!!!! You are killing is with this moron!

Bebe

where, oh where, are her children....?

leslie

oh my goodness...I must be a bad mom also. I have a baby and I went to Target on Sunday while my daughter was with her dad. I hope no one tries to take my baby girl from me.

Justice girl

Sooooooooooo thats where she is buying them granny dresses!!!
So much for her big fashion secret. What a phony!

anthonysdreamgirl**

I think Britney looks adorable! ;-)

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments