Joan & Melissa Replaced By "Dancing" Fembot

4/18/2007 3:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The TV Guide Channel has replaced veteran red carpet fashion mavens Joan & Melissa Rivers with Lisa Rinna! Who will you be wearing?

Rinna has signed a multi-year contract with the network, which will see the former "Dancing with the Stars" booty shaker hosting five red carpet pre-shows and five fashion recap shows, beginning with the Emmy Awards in September. TV Guide says they chose Rinna because, "In addition to being an established TV star, she also has fashion expertise as both a business person and commentator, so she is a great fit for this role and for our brand." Lisa owns two L.A. area boutiques called Belle Gray.

The network released a statement saying, "TV Guide Channel is very appreciative of Joan and Melissa Rivers' contributions to the success of our Red Carpet programming over the past three years. We wish them the best in their future endeavors." Snap!

While it is not known where the mother/daughter team will end up next, Joan Rivers, through a rep, told TMZ, "I will tell you my true feelings and experiences, as soon as we finalize our new deal." Can we talk?!

Joan, who invented red carpet fashion reporting as we know it, and daughter Melissa had been with TV Guide since January 2005, after leaving E!

Debbie

Well, guess I won't be watching TV Guide Channel anymore.

I LOVE JOAN RIVERS. Melissa I couldn't care less about.

Joan - I hope you get a red carpet show on another channel. I will watch it!

marla

Totally agree with # 11...........Matter of fact her "lips" look like that "thing" i could not

describe it here. Sorry!!!!!!!

marla

Sorry, forgot to say that LR is addicted to botox! Cannot believe it i said that cause

I wanted to say it years ago! Glad!!!!!!

dominatrixdebraopri....

I detest Lisa, off with her head and lips. If Lisa gets mad will her lips explode off her ugly face.
At least Joan was entertaining and funny and told the honest truth. Feh Lisa everyone put your fingers down your throat an retch hard.
I will not buy TV guide again for changing this team. I mean why fix something when it is not broken Joan was very proud of her roll doing this job. I am a Joan fan a long time and she rocks.

Jeff

I always thought Joan was too big of a star to be hosting on the TV Guide channel. There may be people out there who hates Joan Rivers, but she was the first to do the whole red carpet thing, so she should get credit for it. I hope to see Joan on the Red Carpet again very soon. She is always fun and no one does the red carpet better than Joan.

I Agree........

What the hell is up with Rinnas lips? It looks like she has blisters on them. Yuk ......who would want to kiss those horrible lips. Can't she get them fixed? Oh yeah, she thinks she's a hot dancer but who can stand to look at her face?

me

she has cellulite lips

tim jeffries

Joan and Melissa are bor'ing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justme

I could barely stomach Joan and Melissa. I don't think I can stomach Lisa at all. I'm not knocking her as a person, but it is a style show. Perhaps they need to start looking at resumes. Surely, there is someone out there better. I'm available.

divalasvegas

Thank God that someone finally realized that Joan Rivers and her useless daughter aren't very entertaining. Joan Rivers is mean spirited and nasty, plus that daughter of hers wouldn't have a job if it wasn't for Mama. Lisa Rinna may have had some collagen in the lips, but if they cut loose all of the skin they've pulled back on Joan Rivers after all of her face lifts, she'd look like Dumbo.

Vjer

Glad to see Joan gone. She was once very funny. She is caustic now. Melisa was just along for the ride and the money.

Nance

Lisa get your lips fixed........they LQQK awful..........weird

stephanie

Lisa Rinna was not born with those lips, go to awful plastic surgery, see her when she young.

WHAT THE?

TOO MUCH PLASTIC SURGERY-MAY I SAY MORE?!!!!

no way

Thumbs down to all three. Can not, will not, watch any of them. Ever.

I suggest TV Guide Channel pass the torch to someone that doesn't look surgically tortured. Elvira would be a better pick than Rinna.