"Son of Hollywood" Star Allegedly a Son of a Bitch

4/23/2007 2:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean StewartTMZ has learned Sean Stewart, son of rocker Rod Stewart, was involved in a serious altercation over the weekend, and he is under investigation for assault with a deadly weapon.

Stewart, who stars in A&E's reality show "Sons of Hollywood," along with two other males, went to a private home in Hollywood last Saturday night, where a large party was in full swing. We were informed that when the trio was told they were not welcome, Stewart became upset -- especially when people leaving the party began teasing him.

We're told witnesses say that at around 4:00 AM, Stewart and his buddies began throwing bricks, rocks, a mailbox and even a trash can at a Ford F150. Witnesses say Stewart then tried to open the truck door, and that Stewart and two other men started punching a husband and wife who were seated inside.

TMZ spoke with the man inside the truck, who claims his wife suffered "massive lacerations to her legs" from windshield glass. He says that after the alleged attack, he took her to Cedars Sinai Hospital where she was treated.

The LAPD confirms Hollywood detectives are investigating the incident.

TMZ got a shot of Stewart (above) earlier that evening as he arrived at Koi restaurant in West Hollywood.

Stewart's rep could not immediately be reached for comment.

KTT

This TV show shows us how to not raise our children. All parents should see this show and take notes of what not to do. Children should work for what they get and not be given everything. Both parents need input in their childrens lives from birth to adulthood and beyond.

Sean has MAJOR problems and needs help in a big way. The other two young men on the show seem like they are getting thier lives together. Drugs and alcohol are killing all who abuse them and distroy their family/friends.

FABIO

I just love watching this kid destroy himself every week.

I think that he'll be dead within a year or two....

sumpnzfishy

I have always loved Rod Stewart - I don't know what he is thinking letting his kids embarrass him like that...Sean's mother appeared in one of the Sons of Hollywood shows and she seems to condone his childish behavior. He obviously needs his daddy to open a can of whoopass on him. He also needs a whole Dr. Phil show to himself! It's actually pretty sad that kids with access to all that money don't do something constructive like go to college, start a business, take VOICE lessions! ROD!!!!!!! Talk to your son man!

My Two Cents

He is out there on the show. He has a lot of problems and is showing them to the world. I'd be embarrassed if I were his parents. He has a real bad drinking problem.

FABIO

I think that this kid will be dead within a year.

Naples

What an ass!! i had never heard of him until Sons of Hollywwd, but after I saw him the first time I couldn't get over how gross and moronic he is. he always seems to want to show his body naked.....and it is digustingly gross. i wonder what he's thinkin'. it also doesn't give me a very good impression of Rod Stewert.

Nance

ROD STEWART... you raised a thug...another thing ROD ,PLEASE stop singing you were here in Dallas and you sounded so BADDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddddddd.

kelsssssss333

Ok, first off..yeah sean stewart might have problems, but that's because off you jack a's. The reason he wants to start his own singing career is because he wants to be famous because of his singing career, not because of who his parents are. I think people like yall should go and get a life and stop cutting people down, because seriously..it's really pointless, and it pisses me off, because, they are always in the spotlight, all eyes are always on them, and you have no ideo what that is like until it happens to you. I LOVE the show and to sean..keep fighting and pursuing your career!! :))

Nance

to #47 Better to be pissed off.....than pissed ON......LMAO

Tommy Dreamer

i Hope the idiot gets 50 years.

KG

Dear #47,

I wonder if you would feel the same way if YOU were the one taken to the hospital and your truck & husband were attacked? I think not! It's shameful to support a guy like this!

SUPER-ficial

#46 - did he sound that bad . . . what was the matter?

Sean Bresnahan

His next "reality" gig should be: "Sean Goes to Boot Camp". I would love to see that insufferable brat get a work-over. Maybe do something with that doughy, pubescent body of his!

SUPER-ficial

#47 - you may wish to redirect your thoughts to a proper english course

Nancy

about SEAN STEWART.you have to look at the background of the parents.Its called NEW money.ROD & wife # 1 were from working POOR class.Money does NOT buy class.
I feel very sorry for this boy,he'll be in the headlines many times I'm afraid.Lots of money
but no love.Children of stars want to be recongnized for themselves.But alas,no talent.